(F4F) Competition Beats (F4F)

WHATS GOOD FP FAM!?!?!?
Been way too long, just made a new account and glad to be back with y'all. 2G2TP i'm getting ready for a production competition and i only get to submit one beat for entry. Ive narrowed it down to three beats but my people and I are torn between these 3 tracks. So i figured who better to ask than the Fam. Please let me know which beat of the 3 you rock with the most and why. AND DON'T FORGET TO DROP THAT LINK FOR FEEDBACK.

Last edited:
I especialy like the last 2 and what I like is the build up to the songs, for the first one I feel like it lacks that build up if you know what I mean :P

I love the first one man! The vibes are real lol I wish the kick drum & clap hit a little harder but yeah thats my favorite out of the three but I feel like possibly for the competition number 2 might fit better? What type of competition is it? I really like the first beat though that shit is fire man! like I said minor tweak with the drums and the overall level of the master and you got yourself a banger! Keep it up and good look on your competition.

I love the first one man! The vibes are real lol I wish the kick drum & clap hit a little harder but yeah thats my favorite out of the three but I feel like possibly for the competition number 2 might fit better? What type of competition is it? I really like the first beat though that shit is fire man! like I said minor tweak with the drums and the overall level of the master and you got yourself a banger! Keep it up and good look on your competition.

Its the Remy Producer series

Man, the first one and third one really got me moving. Love the sound and style of both, I would say Oso Shxt edges it, but only just - has a madlib vibe to it, that can only be good! Maybe another textured clap layered with your existing clap would make Suavecito pop a bit more, but really hard to find an obvious improvement for it.

I've just posted some of my beats here and feel like your mixes are exactly what I'm trying to get to, but struggling to get there!

It's definitely got to be the first beat. That ones hot. I like the third one when the rhodes come in. It's nice and chill and the percussion on both sides are great. Good job on all the beats.

Last edited:
Baddokirā;50095398 said:
Man, the first one and third one really got me moving. Love the sound and style of both, I would say Oso Shxt edges it, but only just - has a madlib vibe to it, that can only be good! Maybe another textured clap layered with your existing clap would make Suavecito pop a bit more, but really hard to find an obvious improvement for it.

I've just posted some of my beats here and feel like your mixes are exactly what I'm trying to get to, but struggling to get there!

Thanks bro that means a lot

I've just had a smoke and now I've gotta say Suavecito wins it man. I'm using in ears at the moment and appreciating the percussion even more on that one

Baddokirā;50095404 said:
I've just had a smoke and now I've gotta say Suavecito wins it man. I'm using in ears at the moment and appreciating the percussion even more on that one

Preciate it bro. Lol Final answer?

Thanks for leaving feedback on my track!

These tracks are fire![h=3]???[/h]
Definitely pick Suavecito for the competition man!

The hi-hats need to be turned down as way too loud.
The kick should come in with a lot more punch and maybe 2db louder.
I can hear a 2nd drop with 808s like "Cardi B - I Like It" style

The whole track is a banger man keep up the good work, this has inspired me to make something similar!

- DROG Beats

Sorry for the late reply been hella busy but i'm stuck between Suacvecito & RoadRunner them two are my favs but I would pick Suavecito only because the mix on that sounds a lot better than RoadRunners but it all depends on the the competition if its more focused around trap or modern rap I would pick RoadRunner.

Last edited:
Back