(F4F) COLD - AYEM (freestlye)

mustafaonthebeat

My first track with vocals ever, freestyled this in one take. Was just testing out vocals. Put a lot of effort into the mixing this time, please give it a full listen/bumb it on some speakers or in a car. I'll return any feedback/likes, check it out below

talk that shit. the beat is fresh u doing yo thang on the flow. the autotune go good with this song. the mix sound pretty good theres like a whistling sound at the end thats kind of annoying but other than that good shit

Bass hits hard and strong, closed hat playing is a bit basic but okay, clap fits. Freestyle was good, appreciate the rhymes but think you could waste more energy on rapping. The part where you risk a little bit of singing sounds good. Mix appears almost there to me. Keep posting your stuff. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Bass hits hard and strong, closed hat playing is a bit basic but okay, clap fits. Freestyle was good, appreciate the rhymes but think you could waste more energy on rapping. The part where you risk a little bit of singing sounds good. Mix appears almost there to me. Keep posting your stuff. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Gave infortunio a listen, my favorite beat of yours. thanks for the feed

The beat is great and all but the vocals is a bit too muddy (too much low fq) and turn them down a bit too and I guess the mic isn't the best one too as I hear a little lack in audio quality. But it's not bad for your first ever recorded vocals, keep pushing man.

dope beat beat and your flow is nice am, sounds like something is masking your vocals a bit. with a little more mixing on the vocals you'd be good to go man. Keep it up! 'preciate the feedback!

sub bass is too loud or youre compressing too much, whenever the sub bass note hits everything else gets quieter, play around with the master compressor/limiter until you get a good sound. the beat is hard though

The delivery is too passive for me - had little to no energy to it. And the vocals keep jumping in volume to me. The freestyle lacked structure - i understand it's a freestyle but it was still a bit too over-the-place. I'm not sure you're a fan of 21 Savage - but it does have a similar aesthetic

the vocals need to eq the low end a lil, but it also has potential with the bass. sounds like it needs to mix the vocals down or the beat up then master it good.

I like when the vocals are a bit on top of the beat so no complaints there. Your lyrics were ok, better than I would have for a freestyle but nothing jaw dropping. More importantly though I think your delivery needs works but this is your first time so you have much time for improvement stick with it.

Is engineering your main thing or rapping? Just a question I would like to know the answer to. Am curious that's all.

as it is your first track with vocals and freestyling in one take, its better. But try to put little more energy on your vocal and also the track maybe is little over compressed. you will be elevating by the time as i was in your state, you can see the difference in here - soundcloud.com/esines-1 First song and the last song there is lot of difference.

Beats great need to work with the vocals got nice flow goin on in some spots but keep workin on it you'll get vocals right

Nice beat! Your drums sound good and full, i personally would've tried to stack more instruments, maybe some overlapping melodies, try to fill up some frequency range. At the same time I don't often work with vocals and i understand you're trying to leave some space for your voice, I just think the melody could be complemented by others or at least some vocal melodies. Nice work though, keep at it.

first of all thx for your feedback in my thread. now its my turn:

beat is fucking dope, love the 808 snares and little changes that you included. also good hi hat work. i prefer to turn the volume from your vocals down, as i think its a little bit to loud - other than that i enjoyed your track. you got a nice style, sounds a little bit like tyga. i followed u on SC as i want to hear more from you.

Back