F4F - Chris Brown x Kehlani x Tinashe Chilled Pop/RnB Type Beat - F4F

Great beat man. I really like the vibe you are making with bass line and flute melody. I also love that ambient sounds you put in, it really gives a track another dimension and more space.

really clean mix as always, i like the sound seection on this one its got a oriental/spacey vibe to it i cant put my finger on it but it nice af. drums going in aswell, could hear lil mosey on this. no bad crit on this, you do a great job of keep it interesting solid work bro

Nice beat bro! The mix sounds perfect to me, the bass & kick go hard af, some real nice drops going on. The original flute melody was alright maybe a bit too punchy, but I liked it when it switched up (for the verse parts). Dope beat overall, i can hear Chris Brown on this!

This has a nice pop radio feel for sure. It is nice and simple, but has really good sound selection and mixing. Don't hear anything out of place to me.

Thanks for the feedback and for checking out my other tracks much appreciated.
excellent. deff great mixing. deff checked out your other beats. my fav the bryson tiller one

Thanks bruh your feedbacks always appreciated.
really clean mix as always, i like the sound seection on this one its got a oriental/spacey vibe to it i cant put my finger on it but it nice af. drums going in aswell, could hear lil mosey on this. no bad crit on this, you do a great job of keep it interesting solid work bro

Let me know what y'all think of this beats production/mixing and drop me links to your tracks so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

Damn, love the the mixing on this. The melody is catchy and simple enough to let the artist shine. Really like it - no critiques from me here - will have to listen again and learn some stuff. great work man. What's your equipment/daw? My bad if it's in your sig, might not be visible from the drafting window.

And thanks for the feedback on "why is it" ✊��

This shit dope asf. The mix is everything. Not too many sounds, good progression, enough room for the artist too. Good shit.

Thanks for the feedback much appreicated.
Nice beat bro! The mix sounds perfect to me, the bass & kick go hard af, some real nice drops going on. The original flute melody was alright maybe a bit too punchy, but I liked it when it switched up (for the verse parts). Dope beat overall, i can hear Chris Brown on this!

Thanks man you def have the ear thats what I was going for a simple chilled pop style beat something easy to lay vocals over thanks.
This has a nice pop radio feel for sure. It is nice and simple, but has really good sound selection and mixing. Don't hear anything out of place to me.

Ok thanks.
sounds very generic. cant picture this on the radio. The intervals are too cliche and not catchy enough. mix is okay. work on your professionalism. flows disjointedly.

i am the best

Thanks for the feedback I've been trying keep my beats simple recently so the artist who jump on them can have more space to work with and for my daw I use Logic X (latest version).
Damn, love the the mixing on this. The melody is catchy and simple enough to let the artist shine. Really like it - no critiques from me here - will have to listen again and learn some stuff. great work man. What's your equipment/daw? My bad if it's in your sig, might not be visible from the drafting window.

And thanks for the feedback on "why is it" ✊��

Thank you I just left ya some feedback.
dope i like the vibe.. def captured whatchu were goin for.. keep it up .. but anyway checkout this new song i produced.. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...duced-me-link-4-link-f4f-550133/#post50104839

damn dude straight hating on this beat, you must have trashed his previous work lmaooo. nothing he said is relevant outside of it being his personal opinion. quality track. R&B radio jams are CORNY. so if hes saying this is what this is then youre on to something my guy lol.

Perfect for some pop r&b artist.also left plenty of space. that rewind off the drop was nice. no crit here.

would appreciate your feedback as always on my latest drop here. Sub'd your channel and left a comment.

Thank you.
This shit dope asf. The mix is everything. Not too many sounds, good progression, enough room for the artist too. Good shit.

Nah I never trashed his work he legit does it to everyones work he just leaves poor feedback like that then claims he's the best lol but I ain't got time for him but thanks for the feedback bruh I just listened and left ya some.
damn dude straight hating on this beat, you must have trashed his previous work lmaooo. nothing he said is relevant outside of it being his personal opinion. quality track. R&B radio jams are CORNY. so if hes saying this is what this is then youre on to something my guy lol.

Perfect for some pop r&b artist.also left plenty of space. that rewind off the drop was nice. no crit here.

would appreciate your feedback as always on my latest drop here. Sub'd your channel and left a comment.

Thank you.
super dope

Back