[F4F] Chill hip hop. Deep house type beat - Sample flip - "Stay Open"

I like the dirty drums on this man, but in my opinion I think the overall mix could be more cleaner. Also adjust the levels for a tighter mix, with that being said I think it's a sweet beat.

I like the dirty drums on this man, but in my opinion I think the overall mix could be more cleaner. Also adjust the levels for a tighter mix, with that being said I think it's a sweet beat.

Thank you! I'll work on the mix. Happy to give feedback on anything if you wanna share ✊?

this is dope af man sounds like movie soundtrack, that baseline is tuff and those samples remind me of something kanye would do, good shit! liked and followed!

peep my short new creative (1 min) official video, lmk what u think with a comment, share or like. thank you

YouTube

this is dope af man sounds like movie soundtrack, that baseline is tuff and those samples remind me of something kanye would do, good shit! liked and followed!

peep my short new creative (1 min) official video, lmk what u think with a comment, share or like. thank you

YouTube

Thanks for the kind words homie! I heard your track and left a like and comment. it's fire! just needs to be longer and maybe turn up the vocal a little cause the verse is fire and it's kinda drowned out imo.

Well done

Left a like and a comment on this. It's a nice track man. I don't really have any critique to give and if I did it would just be nitpicking with a tune this good. Nice work fam. Check out my latest below if you get a chance. Cheers.

Those strings are really nice sounding. Cool samples. It progresses really nice too with that singing coming in after the intro. I am really grooving to this tbh. Maybe could change the drums up to be less repetitive, but I really dig the melody/sampling on this. Cool track.

My beat. YIKES - F4F (Returning all feeedback!)

I like the general vibe. The melody is dope but play with mixing it up more so it doesn't get boring (filter sweeps, cut it off for 8 bars, reverse it, etc). For the drums, I would add more to make them sound more interesting, like hi hats or snare hits at different pitches and pans. The bass could hit harder too for this type of trap.

Good stuff overall, keep at it homie ✊?

Left a like and a comment on this. It's a nice track man. I don't really have any critique to give and if I did it would just be nitpicking with a tune this good. Nice work fam. Check out my latest below if you get a chance. Cheers.

I saw your comment - I appreciate it man! I like the dark vibe of this track! I think the scratches sound a little thin, I'd play with saturation/distortion and maybe some reverb and light beat delay to get them more full. also, I think your producer tag is a too - "Justin with another dope beat" works just add some effects to make it stronger. In general, I fucks with the vision here - just need some work on the mixing and you're there.

Those strings are really nice sounding. Cool samples. It progresses really nice too with that singing coming in after the intro. I am really grooving to this tbh. Maybe could change the drums up to be less repetitive, but I really dig the melody/sampling on this. Cool track.

My beat. YIKES - F4F (Returning all feeedback!)

I appreciate you checking it out and giving me feedback, been following you for a while and really like your stuff. I'll work on mixing up the drums more. I'm just now getting into sampled drums and layering programmed drums on top, so probably overdoing it since it's new lol. I'll mix it up.

I left some feedback on your song on soundcloud. super feeling the track. Yo, you gotta point me in the direction of some drum kits that knock like that :O your shit hit different ����

Really cool beat! Nice effects also. Felt different from most stuff I listen to at least. Would agree on that some mixing in general could improve the beat but overall really cool! :)

Please if you have time let me know what you think:
atmospheric sampled beat

I agree with the others. Really, really impressive. I don't find anything to critique. Just keep making music, experiment, go out of your comfort zone, maybe try different styles/genres. Just keep that flow active =)

Back