F4F - Charmer

this ones really vibey i like it, all the drums are mixed together very well as well. the melodies are also really wavey, its chilled out and that little melody that comes in adds a nice touch as well.

As usual, this shit is hard. You're one of the more consistent guys on here. Excellent work as usual. I'm not really knowing what to compare this to, which I love. Everyone always wants to say what an artist sounds like immediately. You're unique, at least to me. Keep up the good work. Not sure if you're ever looking for any rappers to hop on your beat, but yours always stick out to my ear. Let me know if you'd ever like to hear what that might sound like.

Check out "Church" if you get time, please.

damn this was tight. love the dark atmosphere. and no i couldnt compare you to anyone either. but i enjoyed it. dont know what genre to call it either. but it almost doesnt matter cuz it was so dope lol. Just press play and let that thang ride...

Left you a comment on your soundcloud, would be dope if you could hit up my soundcloud or youtube w your comment as well. thanks g!

Heres my new beat for feedback when you get a chance

Back