(F4F) CashMoneyAp x TCHADYZINE Type Beat 2018 - "HAUNTED" (prod. by ogking)

I made a CashMoneyAp x TCHADYZINE Type Beat. Let me know if you like it, and leave your links so i can check your beats. :)

This was hard bro, 808 line sick and thumping. melody cold as ice. this is a banger. only thing i can really suggest is my ear was really waiting for a contrasting melody or another melody/element to come in at some point. just to add some flare and sauce to certain sections. but good work g.

would appreciate your feedback when you get some time on my latest drop here

Ayy this beat bangs! I hear drake or travis scott on this beat, and I love how those bells go with 808s nice and clean mix, good job!

If you got time check out my 10min beat challenge - 10MINBEAT

Haha, I agree with the Harry Potter comment. The melody kind of has a magical type sound, but it is pretty cool. The drums hit really nicely/hard in this track. I do think you could even bring another synth in there somewhere. A bunch of room and like someone said another counter melody wouldnt hurt at all.

My beat Nature- RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

this is dark man i fw the vibe, it has a cashmoney ap feel to it a bit but maybe some more melodies on there would of been more like one of his beats. the drums are knocking and the mix is clean bro, i like the half sped parts of the beat they break it up well. good work man, any feedback on this would be appreciated [F4F] Lil skies x Juice WRLD type beat - Rap instrumental

Back