F4F Can someone give me some feedback on my mixing?

I agree that the mix sounds good and is good balanced. If you seek for what could be better, I would spend some more time on testing other 808s, the one you used sounds for me is either decaying too quickly or could be more massive (maybe compression)?

If you would like to check my tracks and let me know what do you think about them, I would appreciate that, you can find them in my signature.

Yeah I agree on the 808 I wasn't entirely sure myself but thought it could work, I'll check out your guys' stuff thank you :-)

I agree that the mix sounds good and is good balanced. If you seek for what could be better, I would spend some more time on testing other 808s, the one you used sounds for me is either decaying too quickly or could be more massive (maybe compression)?

If you would like to check my tracks and let me know what do you think about them, I would appreciate that, you can find them in my signature.

Bro the way you chopped 15. Dzieci Słońca and 11. Soulution is really impressive I really like the gated effect in 15. Dzieci Słońca

The beats not bad. The 808's a bit loud in my opinion. The main melody sounds a bit dry, maybe some reverb, chorus effect may help. If you wouldn't mind checking out my latest upload Id appreciate it. Youtube channel in my signature.

Thanks,

Back