[F4F] Bryson Tiller x Tory Lanez x Kehlani x The Weeknd (Smooth) Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

I haven't made a R&B/Trapsoul instrumental in a while I decided I needed a change from the trap beats let me know what you think of the instrumental and drop me links to your work below so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

Sweet melodies, good vibes, and also nice drums. I think a more atmospheric sound would be a nice supplement to the beat, in order to make the main melody more wavy and less sharp (if you know what i mean). Probably just a personal preference, but anyway, nice beat

Last edited:
Nice beat man. I definitely dig stuff like this. I try to lean towards this type of style of beat. I like your 808. I feel like you could add another tune to dance with that melody you have there. It might give it some more spice. But overall, I like it. F4F if you got a soundcloud. Bruh. Cheers.

I hope you dig this beat I recently made too.

Listen to D E S O L A R - k a s a i by k a s a i #np on #SoundCloud
D E S O L A R - k a s a i by k a s a i | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback and I get what you mean I was listening back and it sounds good but as you said a atmospheric sounds with some movement would really set it off ill go back to the beat and add that in good shout bro.
Sweet melodies, good vibes, and also nice drums. I think a more atmospheric sound would be a nice supplement to the beat, in order to make the main melody more wavy and less sharp (if you know what i mean). Probably just a personal preference, but anyway, nice beat

Don't worry I will be replying, listening and dropping feedback to the rest of y'all later i'm currently busy atm don't really have time atm but I deffo got you later.

Very nice chords and vibe! Love the swing of the drums along with the bell sound you got going. Mixwise I would’ve like a warmer sound out of beat like this! It’s a bit to digital and edgy sonically. This could be through some type of tape or tube saturation in the mix somewhere to bring out some mid warmth. Over nice job though keep
it up!

Let me know what you think about this!
Signs (prod. by Ryy) by Ryy | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks.
I really like the melodies in this one. I like how you waited to bring in the 808s too. Nice clean mixing like usual. Nice track.

Thanks.
all i can say is super clean brother .

Thanks and yeah just like what calmawaves said I think the beat needed a nice atmospheric layer to add more of a vibe to the beat I checked out ya track and left feedback.
Nice beat man. I definitely dig stuff like this. I try to lean towards this type of style of beat. I like your 808. I feel like you could add another tune to dance with that melody you have there. It might give it some more spice. But overall, I like it. F4F if you got a soundcloud. Bruh. Cheers.

I hope you dig this beat I recently made too.

Listen to D E S O L A R - k a s a i by k a s a i #np on #SoundCloud
D E S O L A R - k a s a i by k a s a i | Free Listening on SoundCloud

this is so chill man, the main chords you used are perfect with that effect on them. All the other sounds fit so well also, solid beat this. Mix was clean aswell, no criticisms and dropped a like.

any feedback would be great
YouTube

Thanks for the feedback and I did add some saturation but it wasn't tube it was tape I know tube gives off a warmer feel I maybe should of added that instead thanks for the heads up I also left ya some feedback.
Very nice chords and vibe! Love the swing of the drums along with the bell sound you got going. Mixwise I would’ve like a warmer sound out of beat like this! It’s a bit to digital and edgy sonically. This could be through some type of tape or tube saturation in the mix somewhere to bring out some mid warmth. Over nice job though keep
it up!

Let me know what you think about this!
Signs (prod. by Ryy) by Ryy | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thank you I dropped ya some feedback as well.
This is my vibe. I like it. From a mix perspective It sounds great on my headphones. Keep up the good work as usual bro.

Return FeedBack Here

Thanks I appreciate it man.
this is so chill man, the main chords you used are perfect with that effect on them. All the other sounds fit so well also, solid beat this. Mix was clean aswell, no criticisms and dropped a like.

any feedback would be great
YouTube

Back