[F4F] Bryson Tiller x Tory Lanez (Chilled Piano Beat) [F4F]

HailCaesar

Listen to my latest and let me know what you guys think of the overall production and mix please leave constructive feedback and make sure to leave me links to your work so I can return the favour.

YouTube

Hey dude,this beat real smooth, for my untrained ear it sounds nice some deep voice on there and shits poppin. its mixed very well from what I can tell. you do it yourself.?

The melody is really smooth. I like the keys and the way it progresses. Really nicely written. Don't have much to critique. Seems well mixed.

This is smooth man! I really like the vibe and definitely can hear Kehlani on this. I ain't got nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work.

Let me know what you think: Gasolina

Yes indeed this is very chill.. I really enjoy the airy snappy snare..the key progression is great... I love the reverb on the piano...mixed very well overall I had to say you did do an excellent job on this

Really dope melodic stuff bro, nice and chill. Mixed really well, the only thing is maybe i'd bring up the kick and the snare drum just a lil bit

Drums and bass are mixed perfectly. Also enjoyed the patterns. Good job!
As far as the melody, wasn't too big of a fan. Structure wise, it's great. Just wasn't feeling the "vibe" Maybe could use different sounds?....Other than that, good stuff man keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed and yeah I mix my beats myself.
Hey dude,this beat real smooth, for my untrained ear it sounds nice some deep voice on there and shits poppin. its mixed very well from what I can tell. you do it yourself.?

I appreciate the comment man bless.
The melody is really smooth. I like the keys and the way it progresses. Really nicely written. Don't have much to critique. Seems well mixed.

Thanks a lot you guys I left you feedback & a comment on the vid bless.
This is smooth man! I really like the vibe and definitely can hear Kehlani on this. I ain't got nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work.

Let me know what you think: Gasolina

Thank you so much I appreciate it.
Yes indeed this is very chill.. I really enjoy the airy snappy snare..the key progression is great... I love the reverb on the piano...mixed very well overall I had to say you did do an excellent job on this

Thanks for the feedback add ill add bring up the kick and snare a lil thanks.
Really dope melodic stuff bro, nice and chill. Mixed really well, the only thing is maybe i'd bring up the kick and the snare drum just a lil bit

Thanks for the feedback what sounds would of suited the beat more so I can try them out in the future.
Drums and bass are mixed perfectly. Also enjoyed the patterns. Good job!
As far as the melody, wasn't too big of a fan. Structure wise, it's great. Just wasn't feeling the "vibe" Maybe could use different sounds?....Other than that, good stuff man keep it up.

Thanks a lot.
Thanks for the feedback, this is real smooth, great melodies and instrumentation. A real clean mix overall great work

Super smooth bro that mix is on point too fam. Goodness. Not much to say I like when that bass comes in. Keep up the fuego G.

This has got some real nice ambience to it. Kind of spooky. Amazing mixing, everything sounds so clean. I am a big fan of this one, bravo

Gude,

the piano is processed great and it has a nice progression in the melody that flows really well (esp. liking the hook). Overall the vibe is just great. Mixingwise this is really clean. The only thing i dislike is the hihat on the left - its a bit too dominant. Maybe 1-2db less and it would be perfect - esp. with the tubular bell also on the left side your stereo-balance is a bit off. But thats just nitpicking. Overall great job!

Last edited:
So simple yet so good!! The melodys were unexcpected and really enjoyed listeining to the WHOLE beat!, one note, the 808 could be turned down on the volume and the kick should be higher volume

Back