Thread: F4F- Augustus the Great- Prophecy

Thanks

F4F- Augustus the Great- Prophecy

Sign in to disable this ad
    Yo, I just released my first instrumental EP called Prophecy. You don't have to listen to the whole thing, but I would love feedback on one song or you can skim through stuff. I will return all feedback!

Prophecy by Augustus the Great | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Phew. Cool me off.

First off, you're extremely talented. As I'm sure you've gathered about yourself at this point.

The only thing I'll say about you is that I think, because it's instrumental--and I get it--these have a tendency to be overbloated with a lot of good ideas. That makes sense though, like I said; the instrumental alone has to carry all the work. However, because of this, to me, your best track was, if you ask me, the most straightforward beat: "Fear."

I love this track. It looks like they're free, on bandcamp? If so, I'm going to see if I can come up with something to that.

Keep at it. I can tell that, with the right rapper, you'll be successful. You're gift, man.

When you get time, help me out with the mix here! Or hell, help me out with any ideas at all!
    | IG: @ggakablack

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackReal View Post
    Phew. Cool me off.

First off, you're extremely talented. As I'm sure you've gathered about yourself at this point.

The only thing I'll say about you is that I think, because it's instrumental--and I get it--these have a tendency to be overbloated with a lot of good ideas. That makes sense though, like I said; the instrumental alone has to carry all the work. However, because of this, to me, your best track was, if you ask me, the most straightforward beat: "Fear."

I love this track. It looks like they're free, on bandcamp? If so, I'm going to see if I can come up with something to that.

Keep at it. I can tell that, with the right rapper, you'll be successful. You're gift, man.

When you get time, help me out with the mix here! Or hell, help me out with any ideas at all!

Thanks man. I definitely made the tracks very full and busy because I didn't make these for vocalists. Definitely appreciate the kind words. Each track is actually a $1 download on bandcamp. $5 for the whole EP.

Thanks
    hay bro, just listened to all your tracks in this ep.It's all dope, I especially like that u kept with the same genre, all the tracks have the same vibe, bangin' drums and variation in the arrangements.Good work bro, keep it up!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nDrew Beats View Post
    hay bro, just listened to all your tracks in this ep.It's all dope, I especially like that u kept with the same genre, all the tracks have the same vibe, bangin' drums and variation in the arrangements.Good work bro, keep it up!
    Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Do you have a track you want feedback on? If so, link it!

Thanks
    I think the sound quality is a bit low, or maybe it is just due to mixing. Otherwise it sounds good, really unique, so work on yourself, you can produce some fire!

Want to return feedback? Here's my two newest tracks Two New Tracks From Just Clauz [F4F]

Thanks
    Listening to Prophecy. The sound quality to me sounds great. The production is on another level! I love the distorted bass and how it cuts, its sitting in a nice pocket the break downs the organs that come in and fill in that space, the drums are very groovy have a nice amount of swing. I'm impressed yo very detailed production like always dropping that firrrrrrreeeeee. I'ma give a whole listen to the tape in my car when I get out of work lol The mix sounds great BTW. Keep it up man real talk, killing it!!

Can you check out my beat when you get the chance?

https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...hip-hop-547634
    Last edited by Chrisgalactic; 06-25-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgalactic View Post
    Listening to Prophecy. The sound quality to me sounds great. The production is on another level! I love the distorted bass and how it cuts, its sitting in a nice pocket the break downs the organs that come in and fill in that space, the drums are very groovy have a nice amount of swing. I'm impressed yo very detailed production like always dropping that firrrrrrreeeeee. I'ma give a whole listen to the tape in my car when I get out of work lol The mix sounds great BTW. Keep it up man real talk, killing it!!

Can you check out my beat when you get the chance?

https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...hip-hop-547634

I really appreciate it man. I do hope you listen to the rest of the EP! I'm checking out your post now!

Thanks
    FEAR is FIRE!!! That track is dope!!

Thread Information