[F4F] ALL Feedback Returned!! - "release me from dysphoria" beat

hey just checked out your beat and I'm wondering what genre it is.The idea it's pretty interesting and I really hear it as a trap beat.Though I also think a nice, crispy snare would fit great plus if you would change that kick and layer it with a fat 808 would be even better.I also think you are exagerating a little bit with those open hats, they become annoying at some point.The idea, generally is brilliant and I find you very creative.

P.S. Dropped my link here as well, check it when you can!
F4F - KID INK x mustard type beat

hey just checked out your beat and I'm wondering what genre it is.The idea it's pretty interesting and I really hear it as a trap beat.Though I also think a nice, crispy snare would fit great plus if you would change that kick and layer it with a fat 808 would be even better.I also think you are exagerating a little bit with those open hats, they become annoying at some point.The idea, generally is brilliant and I find you very creative.

I agree it's a cross between hip-hop an gaming music which I love I liked all the crash in the track very creative I enjoyed listening thanks 4 sharing

Thanks to both of you, I appreciate the input and kind words :) Personally I just consider all my beats some type of experimental trap/hip-hop, lol. I just make whatever feels good at the time :p

I'll get you back rn drew!

i like the hats hats on this man, that lil click perc is nice aswell. the piano you chose i nice aswell but another melody could of brought it out more, the structure of the beat could do with some work also imo though as you got good sound selection but it doesnt quite flow like id like but thats just me. Its so important to keep experiment as much as possible so keep at it bro fr!

Back