[F4F] ALL feedback returned! - "with our picture in her hands" beat

The top half(strings, piano) are solid. Bass is clashing with the atmosphere alot, though, and it sounds off-key in places. I saw you mention in another thread that a punchier kick drum messes up the audio levels, I'm thinkin that it might be because it's competing against that bass synth.

it's a pleasant song idea though. as an anime fan I can appreciate the direction you're taking this one in. it just needs a bit more work

-edit-

not sure if you've got the drum sounds you need, but Lazzzy and Mafz have some good collections to start off with. try lookin their packs up on Google, it seems the place i got them from isn't up any more

Last edited:
The top half(strings, piano) are solid. Bass is clashing with the atmosphere alot, though, and it sounds off-key in places. I saw you mention in another thread that a punchier kick drum messes up the audio levels, I'm thinkin that it might be because it's competing against that bass synth.

it's a pleasant song idea though. as an anime fan I can appreciate the direction you're taking this one in. it just needs a bit more work

i appreciate your criticism, thank you :)

i appreciate your criticism, thank you :)

np man, happy to help

btw not sure if you caught my edit, but Lazzzy and Mafz have a few drum packs available for download scattered around the web. they're pretty expansive and helped me out alot, I still use them every now and again.

I really like that piano melody line. Always finding nice samples. I do kind of agree that the bass in this one sounds a bit awkward with the piano. Maybe could mess with a different bassline. I like the creative snare and percussion work though.

sorry about taking forever to reply man, i relly like the melodies on this beat they are hella nice fr and such a vibe and the vocal samples are fye and add a create element. im feeling the crashes and the hit hats on the drums fusho, the kick could be a lot punchier though as with the bass its smothered so many hunt down some good drum kits as there a lot of good ones on reddit. good work though man your melody game leveled up on this

sorry about taking forever to reply man, i relly like the melodies on this beat they are hella nice fr and such a vibe and the vocal samples are fye and add a create element. im feeling the crashes and the hit hats on the drums fusho, the kick could be a lot punchier though as with the bass its smothered so many hunt down some good drum kits as there a lot of good ones on reddit. good work though man your melody game leveled up on this
Thank you bro I appreciate it, I agree my bassline skills are lacking atm. I'll look into more kits :)

Back