F4F - 808s, chopped samples, little bit of analog synths, and raps for all!

The Funk Junkie

Hey guys, I'm back with another track to get a little feed on. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out but I've been going back and forth with whether I should drop the vocals down a db or leave em at their current volume. I have the SC version that lets you swap out the track so if there's a big consensus on what to do, I'll probably make the edit and re-upload. Let me know what you think when you have a minute, and of course, all feedback will be returned if you drop a link. Thanks!

love the sounds youve used, the drums sound good to me. For this style of music it fits right in, the rappers is really good aswell. Did you mix/master this yourself bc if so good fucking job man! as the other said maybe id drop the vocals abit but you know that.

any feedback on this would be great Lil uzi vert type beat 100% [F4F]

Not bad my man, could use a tad bit more mixing but keep pushing with your craft. Send me a message if you need any soundcloud or ig promo. I can help.

love the sounds youve used, the drums sound good to me. For this style of music it fits right in, the rappers is really good aswell. Did you mix/master this yourself bc if so good fucking job man! as the other said maybe id drop the vocals abit but you know that.

Thanks man, yeah the drums are a combination of a break and some of my own sounds and yes, I've been doing my own mixing and mastering for a while so I'm glad you like the sound!

Back