[F4F] 21 Savage x Lil Uzi Vert x Lil Tracy Type Beat "Molly" Prod. EternalBlackHeart

Pablo777

eternalblackheart
[F4F] 21 Savage x Lil Uzi Vert x Lil Tracy Type Beat "Molly" Prod. EternalBlackHeart

YouTube
whats good ? i made a pretty simple beat here, i would appreciate some constructive feedback. also link your track below i'll check your music out

Not bad. I liked all of the melodic elements, they we're the highlight of this beat. I thought they were creative, pretty modern sounding. They did get a bit repetitive though, there was no break or switch up other than layering other elements. With a rapper on top, that might not matter so much.

The drums we're good enough. Honestly, the only thing I didn't like was the 808 and the pattern of it. It felt uninspired and just kind of there to fill the lower frequency. I might try to get a bit more creative with it. Other than that, I thought this was super solid overall, nice job man!

If you get a second, check out mine.
F4F - All Be Over

i like the hat work for sure and that clicky main melody is nice, just not a fan of how the beat is laid out as i dont think the main melody stops once so it gets quite repetitive . this is solid though man good work keep grinding, any feedback on this would be appreciated [F4F] Quavo x Lil Skies type beat - Rap instrumental

Last edited:
thank yall. i really appreciate the constructive feedback,, i'll check you guys out asap

Yup i agree with everything said above. This is a dope ass concept just think the arrangement needs work so it doesnt seem so repetitive. Gotta find a way to chop that main melody up some make us want more of it so it doesnt feel repetitive. A drop, a stop, a switch up, a bridge, another melody or 2, stabs. anything lol

Also I felt like i wanted to hear more clear diff between when the hook drops into the verse. and back into the hook. Like said above this is just a pattern played for 3 mins. add some variation and it could be great

But I agree the artist you designed the beat for throw some bars on this none of that matters much lol

heres my new beat for feedback when you get a chance thanks

Back