[F4F] 15 Year Old Producer New Beat

Wats good bro I like the beat man I think its definitely a great start. I would just add a lil more variation to it and/or a counter melody to build tension in the song and change the moods. But shit u doing a hell of a lot better at this than I was at 16 lol. Much love bro love to see more work in the future tho. Shit to be honest we can work on something together I think you got what it takes. But overall it was a great beat. Keep cooking up and grinding kiddo, your time is coming!
Check me out tho
Lets Play A Game: I Post It, You Roast It/If Its Nice, Drop A Like (F4F)

Good start, but the sound design and mixing wasn't doing it for me. I thought the main synth line sounded like a low quality orchestra plugin of some sort, the snare didn't have any crack (it'd sound great if you just turned it up, don't need anything fancy) and I thought the bass had too much upper frequencies imo.

Not bad ideas, I'm just not feeling the instrumentation on this one.

The beats not bad can use some work I think adding another melody thats a lil more interesting will bring more life to this beat also the snare could hit a lil harder. I think the beat needs some more variation after a while it got repetitive and maybe experiment with different sounds or play around with effects that can enhance your sounds some sounds sounded very stock and dry imo.

Check out my latest
[F4F] Travis Scott x Pouya x Xavier Wulf x 21 Savage Type Beat [F4F]

Back