[F4F][100%] Juice WLRD x Lil Skies Type Beat Rap/Trap Instrumenal

SPDY

tried sampling one of the own melodies, feel like im still trying to find my sound but im definitely slowly honing in on one. any feedback/crit/tips is appreciated and will be returned asap

Drums are on point, also the bounce is dope. Try using different presets on those melodies, they don't have much excitement or simply add another instrument so it can get more interesting if you get me. Mix is clean and the balance is good, keep up with the good work!

Beat def has Juice WRLD vibes I agree with the Thrillz and Ryy_Music the beats good but it could use a lil more excitement as they said the melodies are a lil too simple and I think some more high end could be brought in to brighten up the track but thats about it minor tweak and this will be on point.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...afro-swing-type-beat-f4f-549333/#post50101885

i agree to be honest, i rushed this beat a bit tbh to get one posted but might have to go back in a mess with it. thanks for the feed checking yours out now

Last edited:
I love the melody bro! Not too complicated. Maybe add a little saturation on the drums to make them hit even harder but overall this SLAPS

Back