?F4F 100%"Hear Me Calling" Lil Nas X/Juicewrld Type Beat

Sample is koo. Feeling the drum line. Beat bangs, good job on the mix. Only thing would be the piano, when you solo it it sounds a little thin by itself. All in all good work fam, keep grindin'.

Check me out here
Power n freedom

Extremely melodic and has an arrythmia spice on the piano,of course you could compress the bass a little or let the other elements breathe with some king of subtractive EQ at mixing,but I prefer working first musically then technically,this is awesome musically,love it!

"Ruzuru" Instrumental Mixtape out now!

the melody is so chill, but as someone already mentioned, maybe the piano alone is a bit montonous.
still fire, really loved the drums, keep it up

Extremely melodic and has an arrythmia spice on the piano,of course you could compress the bass a little or let the other elements breathe with some king of subtractive EQ at mixing,but I prefer working first musically then technically,this is awesome musically,love it!

"Ruzuru" Instrumental Mixtape out now!

Thanks! I appreciate the details on the feedback! Sorry it took me awhile to get back to your track, checking it out now

this was dope and like everyone else said you snapped on the drums bro, The melody is nice too. I think as far as that piano goes I would just layer it and add delay to give it a fuller more warm sound. but quality track bro

heres my track for feed thanks G

I dig how theres a lot going on, maybe some compression or multi tracking on the piano to beef it up yeah but I mean I kinda like it a little thin because the beat comes back in that much harder when it does. Dig the riser you're using. Mix wise if it was me i'd get some more panning going on with the high hats so it's a little less cluttered down the middle. Also the synth sound, is that a distorted guitar patch? Here's mine Will reply to EVERY feedback! Tear me apart! T.D.E. Style Beat

this was dope and like everyone else said you snapped on the drums bro, The melody is nice too. I think as far as that piano goes I would just layer it and add delay to give it a fuller more warm sound. but quality track bro

heres my track for feed thanks G

Thanks for the detailed feedback much appreciated ?. Checking your track now

I dig how theres a lot going on, maybe some compression or multi tracking on the piano to beef it up yeah but I mean I kinda like it a little thin because the beat comes back in that much harder when it does. Dig the riser you're using. Mix wise if it was me i'd get some more panning going on with the high hats so it's a little less cluttered down the middle. Also the synth sound, is that a distorted guitar patch? Here's mine Will reply to EVERY feedback! Tear me apart! T.D.E. Style Beat

Thanks for the detailed feedback ? super appreciated! Yes the distorted guitar is a preset in omnisphere keyscape creative called baritone elegy. Checking your track out now

Back