F4F 100% Guaranteed - No Samples Live Hip Hop Experimental Beat

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Let me know your thoughts. Constructive feedback appreciated! Comment on SoundCloud preferred!

Drop links so I can leave a comment on your track! :)

I like the vibe of this track. Nice fast drums. i like the snare in this one and bird sound in the end :D .

I like the intro to this! It gives off a really chill vibe, which I really got into, although when it got more uptempo with the drums it took me out of it a little bit, but that's just me personally. Everyone has different tastes. You have a good ear for music though honestly, had you not mentioned that this was 100% no samples I would have thought that you flipped something. Nice! Thanks for the feedback on my track too, appreciate it.

Yo this is a great track bro...sounds like something i could hear common ft Bruno Mars on lol...really a great track...the only thing I'd say as a critique is I could hear a little more clarity in the mix...did u filter all the instruments to make room for the drums? If not I'd suggest doing that...great job tho this is sick

Last edited:
Thanks for feedback. Replied to all. Merry Christmas and keep the comments coming! Feedback on Soundcloud preferred

Lollllll The first time I heard this, I had 2 windows open at once, so it sounded like you were using an echo on the drums. I was like 'what kinda bugged out shit is this?'

great track though.... chord progression is nice, very warm atmosphere, love the sped up tempo. Good shit

always love hearing something with no samples that isn't just typical synth sounds. This sounds very fresh, I like the sounds you've used and agree with the poster above that the bass can sound a little hollow - thicken it up and its perfect IMO.

I think your arrangement is ****ing brilliant though man, really like this!

Feel free to return feed on my beat, Whiplash.

Peace

Back