[F4] Tory Lanez x Drake x Kehlani x WizKid x UK Afro Swing Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

My latest production I tried something different this time let me know what you think about the production/mixing if you have any feedback or tips drop it below and leave me links to your work so I can check it out.

YouTube

Nice beat, I like the vibes and could def see Torey or Kehlani on it. the bass melody that played before the drop felt off rhythm to me but that could easily be fixed, overall nice record!

really nice man that vocal sample in the back is nice af. the mix is also really clean, you must have layers on your tracks, you use fl or logic? dope track man fr

Thanks for the feedback the bass melody isn't off btw maybe it just sounds like that but thanks again.
Nice beat, I like the vibes and could def see Torey or Kehlani on it. the bass melody that played before the drop felt off rhythm to me but that could easily be fixed, overall nice record!

This is nice man.. I like the little eerie loop that’s going through the whole track. Is it a distorted vocal sample? Either way, it gives it an interesting feel. The way that it’s panned from left to right gives it kind of a spinning or sliding sensation. I really liked it.
The melody is the only thing that gets a little flat to me eventually by the end of the song. With the right vocals on it though this could still go.
Overall I liked the kind of tropical vibe to the synth and the xylophone (?) melody.
Nice work.

Thanks for the feedback I listened to your track "Zone" the beat is hella dope I love the vox sample used it really adds character to the beat and the bounce from the drums is nice your flow is on point with the beat as well overall nice.
the melody and bass is the best part this is fye. heres my track that i produced.

this beat definitely has a different funky vibe. you killed this tho, the melodies and sound selection are spot on. really nice job on this mix as well. this is very unique, i can tell you got creative with this one. really nice work as usual my dude!

Thanks for the feedback yeah I added various effects to the vox loop to give it that vibe and your right about the melody and the xylophone but the melody is like most tracks if you just listen to a instrumental by its self after a while it gets repetitive but once vocals are added and a artist adds their own touch the track comes to life.
This is nice man.. I like the little eerie loop that’s going through the whole track. Is it a distorted vocal sample? Either way, it gives it an interesting feel. The way that it’s panned from left to right gives it kind of a spinning or sliding sensation. I really liked it.
The melody is the only thing that gets a little flat to me eventually by the end of the song. With the right vocals on it though this could still go.
Overall I liked the kind of tropical vibe to the synth and the xylophone (?) melody.
Nice work.

nice. this is hard and got that toronto vibe. The only critic i have is that the plucks seems to be out of time. like just a bit of time. Also the drums don't seem to be like the tory lanes type of pattern.

Man, that melody is really cool. Different sounding, but works super well. Love the interesting tones that come through it. For some reason I do feel like the drums feel a bit awkward at points in this track for some reason. You usually nail that, but maybe that melody is slightly off beat so it is affecting the drums? IDK, just sounds maybe a little off to me for some reason. Could just be imagining it though. Really cool and unique sound though. Always putting out good work man!

Here is my beat. Prison - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Thanks for the feedback yeah i've been trying out new things & styles in my production recently.
this beat definitely has a different funky vibe. you killed this tho, the melodies and sound selection are spot on. really nice job on this mix as well. this is very unique, i can tell you got creative with this one. really nice work as usual my dude!

This beat is hard man. Great job on the mixing, even though you have a lot of different elements it still sounds clean. Especially like the pluck sound around 2:20. The bass melody at the start of the track sounds a bit early though, but that should be an easy fix. Bless up.

Back