Ezale x Cousin Fik x E40 Bay Area Type Beat

these keys and that organ sound dope together...wished it had more chords thrown in there...that lead is a good way to go, this sounds cool and something e40 would rap to good job yo

yea bro this beat goes hard i like this a lot. simple but straight to the point. 2 thumbs up with the killer synth, i also like the hihats a lot, i'm not the biggest fan of them flying around everwhere like a lot of people do it, i care more about placement. very dope

Last edited:
Great job I can definitely hear E40 on this. That 808 is crazy and really fuk with the hook lead. Only thing I would change is the kick I think this type of beat deserves more bassy kick but that's my taste. Keep up the good work!

these keys and that organ sound dope together...wished it had more chords thrown in there...that lead is a good way to go, this sounds cool and something e40 would rap to good job yo

I was wishing the same the beat hits on the club vibe 4 sure just thought it could use something else added to it over all its a solid track nice job sir

I like the beat especially the leads you chose to use. Wish the drums hit a bit more but that could be me. I really like the hi hat patterns you used helps it from getting stale. Solid beat man, keep it up. Also left some love on your youtube!

I like you instruments and drums but I feel a different sub could of worked better. The synth you used is really cool I feel the funk with this one, one thing I feel the beat could of done without is that chant maybe its because im old and have heard that so much lol but again that is my opinion and other than that keep it up !

Back