Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Excited about this one! F4F!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Excited about this one! F4F!

    Sign in to disable this ad
    Let me know what you think!

    Last edited by esquiremusic111; 07-13-2019 at 06:25 AM.
    Terrence "Esquire" Huggins
    http://esquireproductions.beatstars.com


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Fire!! That's all I got to say lol, good sh*t.
    Listen to some of my music here: https://soundcloud.com/mgyb

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M.G.Y.B. View Post
    Fire!! That's all I got to say lol, good sh*t.
    Lol thanks bro!
    Terrence "Esquire" Huggins
    http://esquireproductions.beatstars.com


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
    I really like vocals and keys. Vocals are really well mixed, and they perfectly fit in the mix. I love this RnB feel type shit! Well done
    My latest : F4F RETURNING ALL FEEDBACKS 100% DaBaby x Travis Scott Type Beat - AFTERLIFE
    Please if you have some time check my youtube channel and instagram profile
    IG : https://www.instagram.com/ogkingbeats YT : https://goo.gl/dWu7KS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OGKING BEATS View Post
    I really like vocals and keys. Vocals are really well mixed, and they perfectly fit in the mix. I love this RnB feel type shit! Well done
    My latest : F4F RETURNING ALL FEEDBACKS 100% DaBaby x Travis Scott Type Beat - AFTERLIFE
    Thanks bro! Returning now!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sac, California
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
    Woah. Sounds super professional bro. Mixing is amazing and the voice is great. Production is pretty damn good too but that dudes voice on that hook is pretty smoove. Shit is pretty good. I can definitely see that shit on the radio or something without flinching. Sounds super legitimate and professional. Keep em coming homie. F4F Kakashi thinks I murdered this. What you think?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Synonymous View Post
    Woah. Sounds super professional bro. Mixing is amazing and the voice is great. Production is pretty damn good too but that dudes voice on that hook is pretty smoove. Shit is pretty good. I can definitely see that shit on the radio or something without flinching. Sounds super legitimate and professional. Keep em coming homie. https://www.futureproducers.com/foru.../#post50114936
    Preciate that bruh!!! Good looks! I hit you back with some feed on that joint you sent bro!
    Terrence "Esquire" Huggins
    http://esquireproductions.beatstars.com


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    Thanks for the feeds!! Keep it going! Returning all love and or hate lol...
    Terrence "Esquire" Huggins
    http://esquireproductions.beatstars.com


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 126 Times in 126 Posts
    Damn bro this is straight fire, nothing much to say beacuse this sounds so good from the arragement, mix & master. Keep em coming

    Let me know what you think:
    [NEW] Drake x Tory Lanez Type Beat - Divine (Feedback 4 Feedback)
    ~~ Website: thethrillz.com ~~


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Thrillz For This Useful Post:


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    well damn this was absolute fire! mixing on point, love the choice of instrumentation and the way the beat fits w the vocals is perfect. chorus sounds especially dope. loved it!

    any feedback for me? would appreciate it.
    travo - chill pill (prod. me) - f4f

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to travÝ For This Useful Post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •