Errbody Mad (OT Genasis remix) - F4F

I like how you made every few snares stand out, it gave a great bounce to this track. Bass line is interesting and is not getting boring. Good job!

Check out my latest track:
YouTube

Yo sorry for the delay I had other work to do, thanks for the feedback man appreciate it!
Checked out your beat, like the dynamics and the mixing sounds on point. The constant bassline is nice and i can surely imagine an artist like Chris Brown hopping on a beat like this. Great work!
Nice work this goes hard the sound selection and drum work are both on point and fit the vibe of the vocals I ain't got much to say other than nice work everything sounds clean to me.

Check out my latest.
F4F - Chris Brown x Kehlani x Tinashe Chilled Pop/RnB Type Beat - F4F

appreciate the feedback! i was also thinking about maybe putting the 808s an octave lower here & there.
really liked the vibe of your beat too! it kicks well, it sounds clean to my ears, definitely a banger!
dope remix clean mix too. I wouldve liked to hear some more low end bass but good work otherwise.

Heres my latest drop for feedback when you get a chance thanks g

thank you man, appreciate it!
Fire beat from your end too, damn those kicks are filthy! i do think you went a little over the top with the 808 slides here and there, but apart from that everything fits well and i love it! keep it up!
I like how you made every few snares stand out, it gave a great bounce to this track. Bass line is interesting and is not getting boring. Good job!

Check out my latest track:
YouTube

thank you very much!
your track has a great, chilled out vibe to it, absolutely love the melody! sometimes tho it feels like the drums are a little bit off and too loud. still very nice tho!
I consider it an excellent remix. voice and beat complete perfectly

never boring this joint :)

Back