Electronic type Hip Hop track (Returning ALL Feedback)

This has such an interesting melody! I didn't really know where it was going at first but damn, by the time the drums were in I was digging this so hard. I love the change towards the end of the song, it keeps the song feeling fresh throughout. Around the 2:00 mark the mix gets a little muddy but everything else is on point. Love the feel of this song. Keep em coming fam

Let me know what you think of my latest track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/new-mayfly-track-tomb-f4f-100-a-525238/

@MAYFLY

Wooh that electric piano and the warped sound at the beginning was dope as fuck. I definitely wasn't expecting it to lead into a trap style beat but this is dope. Really cool growling type synth. You're really good at transitions man. The progression throughout the track was super nice. Xylophone melody was dope. Same with the acapella. You kept it interesting with different sounds throughout the track. Nice work man! I'm impressed.

Dat forgotten desert feeling i just got its just awesome,like you just imagine a oazis,but never reach it, anyway good work tho. Dat oldie synth bass its so cool, also the electric piano u just make some good vibe out there, da drums meh what can i say good quality tho, just some good sample beat. Keep it up I like ur work.

@BigPaps

Not really my cup of tea. The vocals are super messy imo and I can't understand what you're saying. The part where there's like a breakdown of kicks it's really hard to listen to tbh. The main sample work is cool though.

@DAHTrump

I honestly can't see anything wrong with this. I love the bouncy vibe and the smooth ass sample. Then when the beat gets really into it, goddamn. I'm impressed man! So good!

Back