eighty OHMS "It Doesn't Matter" F4F 100

Its kinda hard to hear what You are saying.
First word who came in My mind was chaotic.

I like unique idea, would be great track with better sound quality.
My 2 cents.

It was intentionally mixed that in the beginning with the vocals./ chaos was the idea, and If u continued to listen u would've heard it clear up

Beginning vocals are so ****ing dope, as well as the rest of it. I'm most definitely digging your flow. You also have great variation as well.

Keep it up man, grungy rap is my favorite genre. Your other song F'n Machine really reminds me of the artist Bones, but with much more energy.

@cheezus thx man actually I just went back and re uploaded the mix .. I made some level changes as well as removed the snare from the distorted voc part so the lyrics sink in better

pretty good, the vocal seem like there mixed pretty well. Nice touch with the horn sample in the beat. The flow seems a little off beat on the intro part, overall real solid.

Definitely dig the concept of it. Tracks produced pretty nicely as well just some mixing that needs to be done. And vocals could be cleaned up a bit, but definitely dig track, like the the beat switchups aswell. Good work.

Damn this is real. I can hear the frustration in your voice. This is hella sick! Nice work famo!

@ fatsmug thx homie.. To everyone else thank u too.. I've been bZ as hell and I prom to reply to everyone that has given me feed today..

@sol-ra lol ya man I actually was whispering in the beginning.. But when the effects on the voice dropped out and went normal I wasn't whispering anymore., idk maybe u didn't make it past the beginning

@sol-ra lol ya man I actually was whispering in the beginning.. But when the effects on the voice dropped out and went normal I wasn't whispering anymore., idk maybe u didn't make it past the beginning

I listened all the way through, when i said whispering i meant it sounded really quiet

Back