Egyptian Arabic Type Trap Rap Beat || Will Return Feedback 100%

I fuck with the overall vibe. I'd say if you could extend upon that melody (if you can find the exact mode/key you're in this would be pretty helpful for that), maybe variations of melody/instruments to keep the listener guessing what you're gonna throw next. Dope feeling though.

I fuck with the overall vibe. I'd say if you could extend upon that melody (if you can find the exact mode/key you're in this would be pretty helpful for that), maybe variations of melody/instruments to keep the listener guessing what you're gonna throw next. Dope feeling though.

Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate. :)

I dig the Egyptian vibes and instrumentation I think the beats a good base but it could be more interesting its not bad but as the user above said if there was more variation in the melodies and some nice pad chords in the background this would sound a lot better.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ol-type-beat-updated-f4f-547253/#post50094436

Thanks for the feedback Ceasar, I agree with You two. I used to be perfectionist and add melodies and variations, but then realized its boring for Me to sit too long on one track, also I enjoy simplicity. :)

Back