Drip Overload - Threestaxxx + Zaytoven (Feedback for Feedback)

This goes hard !! i peeped the hate on the top about creativity, and i get it, but a beat is only half of a song, and its vibey to me. there could be more variation, but its far from a bad beat, ive heard pure shit on this forum before and this beat isnt pure shit at all. peep my new song 67 ft RONJON (prod hendo) by fivesix | Free Listening on SoundCloud also send me loops lets collab on beats

preciate it bro, always down to collab! follow me on ig @threexla and/or soundcloud. email = threestaxxxbeats@gmail.com best ways to contact me ill follow you back lets work

and you aint never lie beats are only half finished till you get someone to kill it

Very chill bro, has a zay feel for sure. the bass is real nice and sits really well in the mix. that backing piano is really fya aswell did you play it your self? the synths you used are very old school i feel like maybe with a slightly different selection it could really come alive more but i still reallllly like what you have done with this man. Simplicity on the drums really works and mix is clean also, great work man. If you are looking for a place to post beats id suggest makinghiphip on reddit as they post a daily thread and a lot of people be replying

where do you post beats there? they have a ton of rules trynna not to break any lol

Back