Drip Overload - Threestaxxx + Zaytoven (Feedback for Feedback)

LongLiveTheKing

What up guys, its been a min! hope everyones puttin out heat. Heres a beat I submitted to the Zaytoven/Axe The Label Beat Competition Looking for some feedback! Will return all feedback asap.

very basic melody, same with snares and open hats. you need to work on creativity. very repetitive. good start tho

very basic melody, same with snares and open hats. you need to work on creativity. very repetitive. good start tho

if creativity sounds like your last juice wrld beat im good fam LMAO. that shit was cheeks. now i see why you trynna drag my beat. both the melody and counter melody ZAYTOVEN created himself:berzerk: how ironic a trash producer saying a legends melody is basic and repititive!!! thanks for the listen tho

if creativity sounds like your last juice wrld beat im good fam LMAO. that shit was cheeks. now i see why you trynna drag my beat. both the melody and counter melody ZAYTOVEN created himself:berzerk: how ironic a trash producer saying a legends melody is basic and repititive!!! thanks for the listen tho

just shows how uncreative u are, stole zaytovens beat.. and put some shitty drums omfg fam, no wonder u only get 20 plays LOL, learn how to create ur own melodies and maybe some dope drums cuz the shit you're using way to generic my guy..

just shows how uncreative u are, stole zaytovens beat.. and put some shitty drums omfg fam, no wonder u only get 20 plays LOL, learn how to create ur own melodies and maybe some dope drums cuz the shit you're using way to generic my guy..

Retard it was a beat remix challenge LMFAO

sorry but u failed this challenge, un-submit it. don't embarrass your self in front of zaytoven LMAO.. no wonder ur tracks don't even get 1,000 plays on SoundCloud. zero creativity

you really still salty I gave honest feedback about your beat so you are determined to make us enemies LMAO you still in my thread wasting ya time. This is why I dont like coming here giving feedback ppl get so damn butthurt. I had to figure out why you were coming for my neck and I said "ooooooh i picked apart your trash ass juice wrld beat" makes sense

Thanks for the listen chief keep on making that garbage shit you make :)

you really still salty I gave honest feedback about your beat so you are determined to make us enemies LMAO you still in my thread wasting ya time. This is why I dont like coming here giving feedback ppl get so damn butthurt. I had to figure out why you were coming for my neck and I said "ooooooh i picked apart your trash ass juice wrld beat" makes sense

Thanks for the listen chief keep on making that garbage shit you make :)

I gave honest feedback too, don't talk trash about someone who has more views, subs than u. Make sure you're perfect before you give any feedback. I listened to ur beats and they're generic un-creative trap shit. All you'll be ever getting with shit like this is 100-500 plays LOL.. have a good life

I gave honest feedback too, don't talk trash about someone who has more views, subs than u. Make sure you're perfect before you give any feedback. I listened to ur beats and they're generic un-creative trap shit. All you'll be ever getting with shit like this is 100-500 plays LOL.. have a good life

you have plays, congrats I dont grind online like you apparently do. I dont need more plays or subs i dont even have a youtube lmao

Im a studio engineer for a LIVING. you can have your probably paid for plays and subs brother doesnt concern me much im not looking for clout.

This place is about feedback right? I gave you my feedback and you got offended. I dont have to be zaytoven to give feedback and thats the problem with this site. everyone gets so damn offended. Now ive found some stuff you do well on your youtube, but it sure isnt that juice wrld beat or the mix on it and thats real. call my track repetitive and the juice wrld beat just as boring hypocrite much?
The nirvanna shit is cool.

peace and good vibrations to you sir. thatll be enough spreading negativity outta me. wish you success and good luck. its enough room out here for everyone

Last edited:
this is a platform to critique each others music but only if you have more followers and plays? lmaooo this site gets worse every day

Overall I like this joint imo its dope one of them chilled trap beats to vibe out to I like the Zay samples and the drums but Igor is right about the variation. I don't think its bad as he said its dope imo but some extra variation would spice up the beat and stop it from getting repetitive but then again if you had vocals over this you wouldn't even notice some beats sound repetitive without a artist because the beat was made to give space to the artist to allow them to add the extra sauce and I think this is one of them beats if you had a dope melodic artist other this this joint would bang.

Overall I like this joint imo its dope one of them chilled trap beats to vibe out to I like the Zay samples and the drums but Igor is right about the variation. I don't think its bad as he said its dope imo but some extra variation would spice up the beat and stop it from getting repetitive but then again if you had vocals over this you wouldn't even notice some beats sound repetitive without a artist because the beat was made to give space to the artist to allow them to add the extra sauce and I think this is one of them beats if you had a dope melodic artist other this this joint would bang.

i just wanna say thank you for listening and giving quality feedback I can actually apply to my craft to improve my sound. I agree while everything Igor said wasn’t off base, you can clearly tell he wasn’t trying to help, crititique, or even be genuine about his feedback. Like telling a creative they have no creativity as an artist is going for the jugular. All I picked up from him was hurt emotions and ego. Like how’s my mix? Did I do anything well? Or did you come in here to specifically be a dickhead?

you and igor aren’t the first to say the beat sounds repetitive. Funny thing is the original zaytoven beat was even less inspiring repetitively but still banged. I was a conflicted w adding more elements because as stated this was a beat competition (with rules) and we had to use 50% of his sounds he gave us for this beat. So I decided to go the minimalist route. Simple hat patterns etc. And yes, this is my entire point. Go grab any murda beatz, zaytoven, metro beat and remove the vocals THEY ALL SOUND REPETITIVE. I design all my beats for artists to have enough space to get their migo ad-libs on and like you said add that extra sauce.

If this beat was designed to stand on its own w no vocals for something like filmscore or festival trap or something I agree this would be boring w no vocals. But if it was intended for that purpose I would have definitely filled the track out more to occupy the “vocal space” I saved.

As most artist here produce music for rappers to rap over its kind of a cop out to just say someone’s beat is repetitive is my point you know. Any quality producer would have the ear to pick up exactly what You did. “Oh he left space for an artist to rip this” it’s quite obvious to any experienced producer.

Last edited:
hey ever thought of selling your beats? if so you should check out www.soundee.com we trying to build a community of artists and producers out there. peace

appreciate the listen and feedback bro. And tbh I’ve never tried to sell a beat before just been grinding trying to build a catalog and get better until someone offers me some money for a beat. Lmao. I was checking the site out when I checked your music out seems dope. You think my shit is good enough to make the site? According to Igor I should give up on life and producing lmaoo

Last edited:
No probs bruh I'm just trying to help and share what little I know and yeah I get what ya mean I about creating space for the artist and stuff also your right about some of these top producers beats being repetitive a lot of them are don't get me wrong sometimes they make bangers but a lot of the time their beats are repetitive but its for a reason. The artist is also a instrument and you have to leave a certain amount space for them to add their bit. And as I said before I like the beat I think the minimal route you went for was good and you followed the rules of the competition also I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for the completion you would off added in extra variation.
i just wanna say thank you for listening and giving quality feedback I can actually apply to my craft to improve my sound. I agree while everything Igor said wasn’t off base, you can clearly tell he wasn’t trying to help, crititique, or even be genuine about his feedback. Like telling a creative they have no creativity as an artist is going for the jugular. All I picked up from him was hurt emotions and ego. Like how’s my mix? Did I do anything well? Or did you come in here to specifically be a dickhead?

you and igor aren’t the first to say the beat sounds repetitive. Funny thing is the original zaytoven beat was even less inspiring repetitively but still banged. I was a conflicted w adding more elements because as stated this was a beat competition (with rules) and we had to use 50% of his sounds he gave us for this beat. So I decided to go the minimalist route. Simple hat patterns etc. And yes, this is my entire point. Go grab any murda beatz, zaytoven, metro beat and remove the vocals THEY ALL SOUND REPETITIVE. I design all my beats for artists to have enough space to get their migo ad-libs on and like you said add that extra sauce.

If this beat was designed to stand on its own w no vocals for something like filmscore or festival trap or something I agree this would be boring w no vocals. But if it was intended for that purpose I would have definitely filled the track out more to occupy the “vocal space” I saved.

As most artist here produce music for rappers to rap over its kind of a cop out to just say someone’s beat is repetitive is my point you know. Any quality producer would have the ear to pick up exactly what You did. “Oh he left space for an artist to rip this” it’s quite obvious to any experienced producer.

Very chill bro, has a zay feel for sure. the bass is real nice and sits really well in the mix. that backing piano is really fya aswell did you play it your self? the synths you used are very old school i feel like maybe with a slightly different selection it could really come alive more but i still reallllly like what you have done with this man. Simplicity on the drums really works and mix is clean also, great work man. If you are looking for a place to post beats id suggest makinghiphip on reddit as they post a daily thread and a lot of people be replying

Back