Dreaming of a nightmare - f4f

I didn't expect the intro to drop like that, dope! I think you definitely have a unique sound. The only thing I would say is that I feel like the melody could be a bit repetitive at times but I'm sure if it had lyrics on it, it would sound straight. Overall, really liked it though. Nice job bro

Piano sample is fire(like most of your samples are tbh). Good drum selection but I wasn't feeling the kick drum pattern on this one. And I agree with dude above me, re: repitition. Consider adding a countermelody mid-way thru the verses, use some drops to a a bit of variety for an artist/songwriter.

Overall this is tight brother!

Can you listen and leave me some feedback, bro? Hard Piano Beat Feedback in 24 hrs or less

Really cool. I really like the sample. The base is also very nice. Would like a bit more low end in the kick. I don't think the repetitiveness is a problem if this is a beat to rhyme over. Some small variations during the verses could be nice but not too much. Keep up the good work! :)

On top of the things the folks above me pointed out. I would probably add a clap on top of the snare, and emphasise the bass line a bit more. But otherwise, pretty darn good chill beat, I could definitly bop to this hehe =P

Back