Dream F4F!!!

Love the overall sound it's spacey and trippy like the stuff I make. I had a feeling and played it through my phone, noticed slight phase cancellation of the open hats when summed to mono in the section like 1:00-1:20 and I think they really had the rhythm to it. Like I said though overall it sounds clean and my girlfriend bookmarked it to listen at work lol here's mine if ya got time
Will reply to EVERY feedback! Tear me apart! T.D.E. Style Beat

Love the overall sound it's spacey and trippy like the stuff I make. I had a feeling and played it through my phone, noticed slight phase cancellation of the open hats when summed to mono in the section like 1:00-1:20 and I think they really had the rhythm to it. Like I said though overall it sounds clean and my girlfriend bookmarked it to listen at work lol here's mine if ya got time
Will reply to EVERY feedback! Tear me apart! T.D.E. Style Beat

Lol! Nice bro! Preciate the feedback!

Another quality track bro bro, been listening to your stuff for a few years now going back n forth giving feedback. love that main melody and vocal chop my only critique is I wanted that synth bass I think it is up a little in the mix but otherwise good work as usual. Ignore that dude glosik, In the last 5 threads I gave feedback on I dont think hes said anything positive lol.

heres my new track for feed bro thanks!

Back