Donta Black - None Come Free (Official Audio) F4F

Love them barz fam idk about the beat i dont feel it a bit repetitive but nonetheless the flow is great and your vocals mixed clearly.. keep up the goos work fam

This is my kind of vibe and you produced it? Them drums knock harder than cops before they kick doors in! Your voice is immaculate. I rarely to never give feedback on FP but you deserve it, real talk. Remember EVERYTHING in life ain't always positive, but in Hip Hop many artists never get positive right as it comes off as corny most times because most rappers forget the proper instrumentation to support the message as all art sends a message, and it doesn't always have to be deep.

Love them barz fam idk about the beat i dont feel it a bit repetitive but nonetheless the flow is great and your vocals mixed clearly.. keep up the goos work fam

I appreciate it bruh bruh, definitely will keep future arrangements in mind!

This is my kind of vibe and you produced it? Them drums knock harder than cops before they kick doors in! Your voice is immaculate. I rarely to never give feedback on FP but you deserve it, real talk. Remember EVERYTHING in life ain't always positive, but in Hip Hop many artists never get positive right as it comes off as corny most times because most rappers forget the proper instrumentation to support the message as all art sends a message, and it doesn't always have to be deep.

Really appreciate the feed ! It means a lot to me, especially coming from you, I aspire to reach your level of good grammar and diction! That might step my bar game up even further!

Back