Donald Trump 2

Hitting you back up on that F4F! Would work on the rappers flow a bit, sounds like they get hung up a bit on some words. Interesting idea though! Not a huge fan of satire rap, but if done correctly it's usually dope.

I really like the beat and production especially the start with the choir singing and then the rest of the instruments coming in. The flow is decent but some of the words dragged out where you could time where they are better. I like the concept of the song and in that context the lyrics are good and topical. The instrument(Guitar?) at the end is good but possibly overdone in some parts but overall i think the song is good.Keep working!

This is entertaining af.
not super familiar with satire, but this is pretty good.
The rapper's flow is dragged at times tho, still worth the listen.

Keep working and polishing your future tracks. I enjoyed this as a Canadian lol

Last edited:
I think I've actually heard this song yesterday but forgot to leave feedback. I found it pretty funny, I think Trump deserves his own song ol
I liked the beat, sounds good. I don't have much complaints about the flow or anything like that. The only thing I have to complain about is the way your vocal is recorded(mastered), it sort of sounds muffled to me in some places.

To start, the production on this is just crazy good. The beat hits hard and is well mixed. Whoever produced it is a dope producer. The rapping was pretty good too, but there's some things you can do to improve it. The delivery could use some work, while you have a good voice for rapping, you could sound more confident when rapping as well as having a strong mic presence. The lyrics would have worked better if you had a stronger delivery. The chorus section was dope though, no complaints there. Aside from that this was definitely entertaining.

I agree this is entertaining even though i don't like trump hehe , overall this is great not much negative to say , keep it up homes .

Haha this had me laughing! good job, the only thing i would have to comment on was the flow, the delivery on the punch lines wasn't really there for me although i did get them a get entertainment out of this. The beat and production was good as well, i was feeling the Guitar solo at the end though! great job! Make America Great Again!

Back