Do you really want to hurt me - 4f4

Nice beat dude. U chopped that sample really well. Wasn't feeling that snare at first but when the beat dropped it actually goes with the sample pretty well. The switch ups ehen u have the sample just playing by itself unchopped kinda threw me off cause it came so suddenly lol but it's actually really dope. The way the sample is being played differently at 1:25 is dope also. Overall good job, nothing bad to say at all

Edit: I'm listening to it again and the snare is a tad bit too loud. Try blending it in more with the beat and tightening it up.

Here's my link
Feed for Feed! Honest feedback and I will do the same =)

Last edited:
Nice beat dude. U chopped that sample really well. Wasn't feeling that snare at first but when the beat dropped it actually goes with the sample pretty well. The switch ups ehen u have the sample just playing by itself unchopped kinda threw me off cause it came so suddenly lol but it's actually really dope. The way the sample is being played differently at 1:25 is dope also. Overall good job, nothing bad to say at all

Edit: I'm listening to it again and the snare is a tad bit too loud. Try blending it in more with the beat and tightening it up.

Here's my link
Feed for Feed! Honest feedback and I will do the same =)

You have the best producer name ever just noticed that.. props

Really wasnt expecting that switchup with what i think would be the chorus that first time but it was beautiful how you did it. I really liked it and enjoyed it even more the second time and so forth. Really dope beat with that catchy vocal. Really nice and such a broad way to use a sample that i can really appreciate. You brought me up with that flip with the sample in the chorus then had me down and bumpin my head to the verse sample flip section. Found no problems with the mixing. Snare felt loud to me but I think that might just be me. Not a great mixer. Dope beat keep doing you homie. VIBRANT by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Back