Thread: "Do You?" | Iann Dior x Juice WRLD Type Beat | Happy Trap Beat

Thanks

"Do You?" | Iann Dior x Juice WRLD Type Beat | Happy Trap Beat

Sign in to disable this ad

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JaayCruzzProductions For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm digging the track, do you have a website or do you give everything to youtube? How long are you in it? What's your experience with making music?

Brought to you by IndieHost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ProducerJC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thank you my man!

I don't have a website, currently I upload my beats to beatstars Buy Beats Online | Download Beats | Rap Beats For Sale | Instrumentals For Sale

Right now I'm trying to give everything to YouTube but we'll see where it goes.

I've been making music for around 6 years, but I took some time away from it and only just recently got back into it.

Thanks
    The melodies are super chill! I'm getting my feet wet into producing and want to get into styles similar to this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Brown Note Beats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JaayCruzzProductions View Post
    thank you my man!

I don't have a website, currently I upload my beats to beatstars Buy Beats Online | Download Beats | Rap Beats For Sale | Instrumentals For Sale

Right now I'm trying to give everything to YouTube but we'll see where it goes.

I've been making music for around 6 years, but I took some time away from it and only just recently got back into it.
    I get it, but what if YouTube decides to censor your music or shut you down entirely? Any plans for selling on iTunes and or Spotify? I use iTunes music when searching for people to work. Forums are for when I feel like trolling around for intel.

Brought to you by IndieHost

Thanks
    Deff A JuiceWrld Type !! The drums are good and the mix is on point !! nice one check me out here man PlayBoi Carti & Lil Uzi Type Beat

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KadirKetamineBeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks man, just listen to that kinda of music on a daily basis and try and deconstruct it

Thread Information