Do It Anyway F4F 100% Feedback Returned

I'mo Reign

I made this beat awhile back and the other day I figured I'd record some verses on it. I still gotta do some more vocal editing on it, but I wanted to get an early opinion.

All feedback welcome good or bad, from production to lyrics, flow,etc. I will return all feedback 100%.

sounds pretty good man just maybe turn the synths down and turn all your hits up,, just seems kinda synth heavy

ya man this is not bad....the synth really overpowers the song..which makes your words hard to make out...i think if you mixed this it would be alot better

Cons:
- The bass isn't very loud.
- The beat overpowers the vocals.

Pros:
- Awesome flow.
- The beat changes up after a while, avoiding repetition.

Keep working on this, bro.

beat is cool, flow is cool, but you should work on your mixing.
i think it will sound a lot better after the vocal-editing
keep it up

I would just say the hits are bit too loud ishh coz I cant hear your voice as much coz of them and layer the snare more so it has a punch to it. Other than, keep doing your thing, really like it g

Hey man thanks for your feedback on my beat.

This is cool, I would prefer if I could hear your vocals on the verses just a bit better when it gets all powerful and stuff before the rocky chorus. That's it from me though, just some fine tuning in the mix! Nice one.

of course it needs to be proffesionally mixed. but you know this already, its just next on your to do list. I would suggest the vocals coming in a lot sooner though.... too much build and not quick enough delivery. otherwise good shit yo!

Nice flow, good lyrics. Production could use a little work but what beat can't? The snares could be a little tighter. But other than that keep doing your thing you got a nice style and a good recording voice. Keep it up. PLease check out my latest video when you can and return the favor by leaving a comment thanks a lot and again good job. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fMnCHNJlt8

Its there man. if i was in party mode this track would def go. Only thing i would say is the beat doesnt match the lyrics.. thats just my opinion though, still sounds good.. Keep this up

Check me here - - -https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/f4f%2A-sweet-nothings-%2Arnb-478135/2/

First off you gotta do some mixing on this.. your vocals should have more clarity to it.. your flow is great! loved the lyrics
beat is hard and dope! tho mixing, again is a bit off.. synths sounds good but a bit overwhelming. no need to turn it down imo maybe when mixing is done and drums will sound more clear and crisp they will blend better with the synths..

overall this is pretty great man! keep it up

here's my thread:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tchy-hook-all-feedback-returned-no-bs-478339/

Like most have told you allready, the synths are abit high in volume. Lower the synths so the vocals can get over it. Otherwise, good stuff.

Back