Thanks

Youtube
YouTube Music
Spotify
Trap Lord Beat Tape, Vol. 3 by DeadBass Records on Spotify
Itune/Apple Music
Trap Lord Beat Tape, Vol. 3 by DeadBassRecords on Apple Music
Deezer
DeadBassRecords : Trap Lord Beat Tape, Vol. 3 - Musique en streaming - A ecouter sur Deezer
Google play Music
DeadBassRecords: Trap Lord Beat Tape, Vol. 3 - Music on Google Play

F4F 100% just drop your link in the comments

Last edited:
dope beattape fam.. real dark vibes overhere! my fav one is Swerving! keep up the good work! hmu if you wanna collab or something. peace

I will give you a list of quick feedbacks for tapes i listened to :)

Intro - 808 is really heavy, kick tripplets are rocking, great brasses
Dream - Really dope piano, 808 is also really hard( i like the distortion), piano arp at 1:15 is really divine!
Supreme - Great lowpass filter, melody is solid but you can do it better, great hihat rolls
Stoner - Really trippy effects, drop melody is amazing, great drums overal
Old School - Again great piano( left hand chords are amazing), i dont really get old school vibes from this one
Way up - Choir is awesome really enjoyed it, reese bass is great, amazing use of glide notes

Great tape my man! You are really good beatmaker!

Check out my latest : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-808-type-beat-scorpion-553978/#post50117174

Whole tape got a tight mix. I like the vibe on "Bonus" tight work. Same with "Interlude" that would be a dope interlude for rap or rnb bass sounds a little muddy thou. "Swerving" is crazy. Really good production on that. "Way Up" sounds like a hit to me, i like everything about it. Keep grinding fam. Check me out here Jay Cruz - GoalsAF

The into is great! it has a lot of energy, I think that's perfect to grab the listeners attention. It also has movement, it never got boring so that kept my attention rather than making me skip to the next track. the mix is great as well the 808s were hitting and I like the use of cymbals for the percussion, that gave it even more of a grand feeling.

On Dream I enjoyed the energy as well and that movement. There were different melodies added throughout the beat and that kept it feeling fresh. just like the into, the mix is clean and that gives me the impression that the rest of the project will have a clean mix as well

another beat I enjoyed was Way Up, had a dope feel with that gated instrument you used and the energy of the high hats. alot of these beats feel perfect for the beat battle scene, idk if that's what you were going for but i definitely believe you would strive in something like that

Swerving is another beat i really like, those drums are knockin hard!! and this is one of the more simple ones which in this case is a complement, it gives alot of space for the drums to do their thing and let the listeners mind get some creative ideas

overall I liked what i heard keep it up!

The into is great! it has a lot of energy, I think that's perfect to grab the listeners attention. It also has movement, it never got boring so that kept my attention rather than making me skip to the next track. the mix is great as well the 808s were hitting and I like the use of cymbals for the percussion, that gave it even more of a grand feeling.

On Dream I enjoyed the energy as well and that movement. There were different melodies added throughout the beat and that kept it feeling fresh. just like the into, the mix is clean and that gives me the impression that the rest of the project will have a clean mix as well

another beat I enjoyed was Way Up, had a dope feel with that gated instrument you used and the energy of the high hats. alot of these beats feel perfect for the beat battle scene, idk if that's what you were going for but i definitely believe you would strive in something like that

Swerving is another beat i really like, those drums are knockin hard!! and this is one of the more simple ones which in this case is a complement, it gives alot of space for the drums to do their thing and let the listeners mind get some creative ideas

overall I liked what i heard keep it up!

Preciate this kind of feedback homie

Back