Dark rnb

Wow really good vocals and melodies! I was genuinely surprised by how good it was. My only critique would be the mix, it just needs to be much fuller and spacious to compete with commercial records. Keep the basses and vocals in mono and pan everything else so that it sounds fuller. If you need help with mixing hit me up.
Been wanting to promote this track on social media, but I'm not sure if its even good enough. What are your thoughts on it?

Losing Myself by Gvahni | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Wow really good vocals and melodies! I was genuinely surprised by how good it was. My only critique would be the mix, it just needs to be much fuller and spacious to compete with commercial records. Keep the basses and vocals in mono and pan everything else so that it sounds fuller. If you need help with mixing hit me up.

Sorry for the late reply! Thanks so much for listening, it means a lot. I do need to work on my mix some more, you gave me an idea of what I need to do differently to make it sound more full. I'll PM you sometime to get your advice on future tracks. Much love man

Back