dark experimental trap F4F

love the creepy vibe, but i was waiting for the groove to hit it would go hard with some variation with a snare combo. ur stuff def permeates a dark energy tho i dig that shit

yeah I agree once you build up enough suspense you gotta give the ppl what theyre waiting for. Imo you let the beat sit in "intro" mode for too long. bring some percs and that snare/clap/snap in and let the beat riiiiiiiide. Dope work tho i can def hear this in filmscore. good work

Would appreciate your listen and feedback when you get a chance on my latest drop here

I think the other posters nailed it. It feels like it never goes 100% in. Just add another snare to hit a little more often and get that percussion going more. The vibe is perfect and the bass/melody is great. Just fill it up with a few more drums to really get the groove going crazy. Maybe some rappers like that more empty sound though, just preference.

My beat. Nature- RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

This beat is cold let me not lie! I would love to feature on it actually! I guess a build up to some more constant snares would be cool from an artist and producer point of view but my guy this is crazy! Hit me up!!!

This is dark af, the beginning/main melody is nice no dount, the 808 is hitting and the mix is pretty clean but there doesnt really feel like there much flow to the way the beat is layed out. i like what you have here, experimenting is key to trying to get better so you do you man fr. any feedback on this would be great [F4F] Lil skies x Juice WRLD type beat - Rap instrumental

Back