Dark, atmospheric, boom bap beat - F4F

i already got your comment on soundcloud so thank you. I like this beat a lot. It's super cool. It has some well known influence but I can't put my finger on it. The chords during the intro are especially good!

Last edited:
Thanks Somasu, checked out both of your tracks. Both are tight, I like Everybody Loves You the most. I think the vocal EQ is a little muddy in Permutations but overall the vocal mixing was nice in both! Some more panning/directional mixing in the vocals would be a good move too

J.SUL that track was cool as hell man, sampling chops and breaks were seriously on point. I think hi hat and snare could be louder but the mix was good overall, crazy layering to this track. Keep it up

I like this bro it sounds very original. Reminds me of abstraction. Keep up the great work. Your mix sounds great as well by the way. I left you a like and comment o your soundcloud profile. You deserve it

J-Hershey, thanks for the feedback and I checked out your track. Left you a comment too, beat is really dope definitely got that Nas sound. I think the hat could be more prominent, but the sample flips and layering is dope! Keep it up

dellproducer, thanks for checking it out. I listened to your newest track Roses, it sounds dope. Guitar plucks and keys sound really nice, I would bring up the snare and kick and it would really knock. Maybe some more panning/directional mixing on the different layers too. Nice beat

Meursault, thanks man and nice work on this EP! The beats sound like a full band is really playing them, very full sound. Vocal chopping is really tight. Sometimes the beats sound a bit muddy when theres a lot of layering, so take a look at your EQs. Overall dope

Back