Daniel Caesar and Jorja Smith Type beat FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

GuessBeatz

What's good everyone?

just posted this beat today and I would love some feedback on it, specifically the melody and chord progression and if that's solid or if it needs work. Make sure you link me to your tracks and I'll be sure to return the feedback as soon as possible

Last beat I heard from you was fire so I'm looking forward to this one also your visuals are dope. The chords are nice I like them a lot, the sound used for them is very nice it creates that smooth Bryson Tiller R&B vibe. The melodies are nice I like the switch up added and the transition to a dancehall/drake style drum pattern but the main melody is fine it could of just been spiced up a lil more variation going into higher octaves but other than that the is a hit nice.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] NIGHT SKY - Travis Scott x Quavo x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Last beat I heard from you was fire so I'm looking forward to this one also your visuals are dope. The chords are nice I like them a lot, the sound used for them is very nice it creates that smooth Bryson Tiller R&B vibe. The melodies are nice I like the switch up added and the transition to a dancehall/drake style drum pattern but the main melody is fine it could of just been spiced up a lil more variation going into higher octaves but other than that the is a hit nice.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] NIGHT SKY - Travis Scott x Quavo x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

ay yo thanks man i appreciate that.

Back