Daniel Caesar - Get You Remix (chillbounce) F4F *summertunes*

J.SUL

Hey what's up everyone. Got another wave for you to chill out to and start the summer right. Did a cover/remix of Daniel Caesar's "Get You." Most of th vocals were from YouTube famous Justinrini Sandoval however. Check both of them out as they have a certain vibe to them that I fw.

Nevertheless check out the new track and drop your feedback/remarks here and I'll sure to get back to you asap. Love!

dear summer, by J.SUL | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Justerini Sandoval cover
Get you - Daniel Caesar cover - YouTube

Really nice vibe on this!! I really like the kick you used in this. The hi hats are super dope as well. I could actually heard Frank Ocean singing over this if the vocals you used were implemented more as a sample.

Experimental lol It's pleasant though, and refreshing. It's a cool sound that enters into some new styles of music. I think it's cool!

really fucking with that vocal sample on dear summer. I think the percussion could be more complex. Solid work bro.

Good sound selection. The intro took a while to get started but may.be thats your style. I liked the filters and sweeps too. Nice job

I really like this one. You done a great job with the ambient and the texture. Also nice sounds selection and drum programming. I wouldn't change anything. Keep up with the good work!

Bruh this some trippy shit. Like the arrangements. Musicality is on point. The mix sounds nice and clean. The track gives me a very cinematic feel. I could totally see this with a visual.

Yeah, that was hot. I enjoyed it a lot. Gave it a few listens through so far to really get the feel to be able to drop feedback.. as the beat flows so dreamy and smoothly that you almost don't even realize what you're listening to. The synth's, effects and percussion were very on point to me. I love the style you made this with... very minimal yet powerful. Like you were just holding sounds back to give the listener a little taste here and a little taste here and keep them fiending for more. I dig it. Liked it a lot. I seriously respect the percussion you put in here as well and I hope it rubs off on me a bit going into my next track.

Great analysis bro and even better comparison. Thank you for the feedback man!!
Yeah, that was hot. I enjoyed it a lot. Gave it a few listens through so far to really get the feel to be able to drop feedback.. as the beat flows so dreamy and smoothly that you almost don't even realize what you're listening to. The synth's, effects and percussion were very on point to me. I love the style you made this with... very minimal yet powerful. Like you were just holding sounds back to give the listener a little taste here and a little taste here and keep them fiending for more. I dig it. Liked it a lot. I seriously respect the percussion you put in here as well and I hope it rubs off on me a bit going into my next track.

definitely starting the summer off right. really chill vibes man, i sorta just zoned out noddin my head.
intro felt a little bit long, but other than that i have no critiques. keep it up man!

Back