Crazy Beat - Guitars 808s Slap Bass RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Thanks. Very experimental lol I love the concept of your stuff, are you playing all the instruments? I do something similar just with a zoom recorder. Haven't invested in a 404 yet but I need to

Thanks. Very experimental lol I love the concept of your stuff, are you playing all the instruments? I do something similar just with a zoom recorder. Haven't invested in a 404 yet but I need to

I'm not actually using any instruments on my tracks,every sound is taken from samples with the exception of one tune I made which has about 10 seconds of a bass guitar part I recorded myself as I couldn't find anything to fit at the the time!

I'd also definitely recommend taking a look at the SP 404..both O.G. and the SX models are a lot of fun to use,although the SX is superior in terms of sample time with it's use of SD cards as opposed to 1 GB max compact flash cards for the O.G.

Thanks for having a listen to my stuff..I look forward to hearing the rest of your music.

I'll give you a tag over on SoundCloud dude . :)

Here We Are One Time (Album Mix) | Danswift

Danswift | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Awesome dude thanks for the info, that's a cool way to do it and I really like the overall quality of the sound. I would be down to record a sample pack of instrumental stuff if you want to use it, just message me (preferably on soundcloud). Following back on there so I can hear more as well lol

Back