Thread: Crazy Beat - Guitars 808s Slap Bass RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Thanks

Crazy Beat - Guitars 808s Slap Bass RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Sign in to disable this ad
    Back again with another one, this one's pretty crazy and I dont know what genre it is. I play all the instruments on it. Let me know what you guys think, and feel free to skip past the little guitar part at the beginning I wanna put vocals on to around :25 seconds. Surprise at 2:15

she by Sleepy Wizard | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Hehe..I really wasn't expecting to like this from the description of the music but this is in fact, dope...good stuff man!...

https://danswift.bandcamp.com/track/...time-album-mix

Danswift | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Thanks. Very experimental lol I love the concept of your stuff, are you playing all the instruments? I do something similar just with a zoom recorder. Haven't invested in a 404 yet but I need to

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ihuntbears For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ihuntbears View Post
    Thanks. Very experimental lol I love the concept of your stuff, are you playing all the instruments? I do something similar just with a zoom recorder. Haven't invested in a 404 yet but I need to
    I'm not actually using any instruments on my tracks,every sound is taken from samples with the exception of one tune I made which has about 10 seconds of a bass guitar part I recorded myself as I couldn't find anything to fit at the the time!

I'd also definitely recommend taking a look at the SP 404..both O.G. and the SX models are a lot of fun to use,although the SX is superior in terms of sample time with it's use of SD cards as opposed to 1 GB max compact flash cards for the O.G.

Thanks for having a listen to my stuff..I look forward to hearing the rest of your music.

I'll give you a tag over on SoundCloud dude .

Here We Are One Time (Album Mix) | Danswift

Danswift | Free Listening on SoundCloud

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Danswift For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Very unique, I like it! I dunno why I could imagine it being on a movie especially with the switch up at 2:15 and the speech. Dope stuff man! Also love the electric guitar coming to the end!

If you wouldn't mind checking my latest out and let me know what you think I'd appreciate it! Lofi Hip-hop Beat F4F (will return all feedback)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris Hayes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Awesome dude thanks for the info, that's a cool way to do it and I really like the overall quality of the sound. I would be down to record a sample pack of instrumental stuff if you want to use it, just message me (preferably on soundcloud). Following back on there so I can hear more as well lol

Thread Information