Conscious Boom Trap (F4F)

CBG

CBG
I made that track with my local producer friend Johnny Boricceli, using LogicPro on Mac platform. Tell me your thoughts about it and drop your links to me return the feed.

Last edited:
That sample is dope. It sounds like it should be an interlude on an album. I love the chops at the end too...great change of pace. Definitely unique compared to some of the other generic trap beats you hear on here. Great work.

i like how youre combining two subgenres kind of in a sense, but i feel the beat woulda sounded better with boom bap drums haha. still sick though, good work. i would have made it longer with more going on, but thats just me

Love the jazz sample! where did you get that from? the kick and snare are way too static imo. the hats are nice! didn't care too much for the crashes tho. I agree that the chopping at the end was dope, brought about some great energy!

I like the sax and the vibe.. There's parts where the kick drum hits very dope and then it kinda goes "bland" if that makes sense.. I would like if the kick had a certain energy like that throughout.. Not bad on the mix.. Overall ok

great vibe and rhytm the drum selection isnt optimal, keep digging and keep it up, check my beat if you want to

That sample is too smooth man. The 808 doesn't really fit in my opinion. I like the drum patterns and the hat patterns. Nice groove man.

drums sound a bitt "out of the box", lack variation and individuality, could do with more modulation / hit variation (velocity, pitch, asdr). the kick just sounds a bit flat and clashes with the bass sound a lil. the sampling is rly dope, very nice sound and mixed very well, good arrangement and structure but drums need work.

Last edited:
i like this smooth saxsample, sounds very dope. this snaresound is for me to lax but the rest is cool. Good job man

Back