Club Hip hop Beat! (F4F)

E

eranbeats

---------- Post added 07-28-2013 at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-27-2013 at 01:20 PM ----------

yea new beat! up!

Over 140 views and not one goofey could take the time to comment! Your beat is one of the best I have heard on hear today and I been going threw commenting on a lot of peoples beats. Seems like all the good beats get no feedback and or reviews! They minus well call this sight "old ass dead no future producers".
It seams like all the people here are older style producers thats scared to recreate thereselfs.
Them as they say "boom bap" beat makers!

But them levels did jump out at me. lol. You scared my daughter nicca! lol

Over 140 views and not one goofey could take the time to comment! Your beat is one of the best I have heard on hear today and I been going threw commenting on a lot of peoples beats. Seems like all the good beats get no feedback and or reviews! They minus well call this sight "old ass dead no future producers".
It seams like all the people here are older style producers thats scared to recreate thereselfs.
Them as they say "boom bap" beat makers!

But them levels did jump out at me. lol. You scared my daughter nicca! lol

WOW thank you bro! I really appreciate it!

This is pretty dope man. Could definitely see a gruff voiced kind of rapper on this. I like the sounds you have I do think that they could maybe have been written a little better though. The high whistle kind of synth is really dope and I feel you could of harmonized it with a few of the other sounds. But in all fairness switching them up and using them seperatley really keeps the beat moving and stops it getting boring/repetitive. You've definitely achieved what you're going for.

Good job dude!

Return feed? Probably sitting on the same amount of youtube views as you for this one haha! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-hop-beat-twist-venom-prod-luminosity-450211/

Back