Church Boys Grow Up (F4F)

MrMcDowell

Mr.McDowell
Hi All!

Today Im posting my latest release Church Boys Grow Up. On this one I really just wanted to experiment with a R/B & Future Bass type sound. I wasnt focused on making a hit or something catchy. I just wanted to create something you can vibe to ya know? Let me know how you feel about it(Mix,arrangement, anything).Any feedback or constructive criticism I'd appreciate it. All soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol. Dont forget to link your song so I can give you feedback on it. Thank You for your time. (If the soundcloud link doesnt show below, click Here (https://soundcloud.com/mrjdmcdowell/church-boys-grow-up

Last edited:
This beat is fire bro! Some things were off slightly, notes in some areas, but im sure if you were to get surgical it would be flawless! My question is how did you get all them vocals to blend with the beat so damn good!

I appreciate the feedback man! And it really was just mixing and making sure nothing stuck out and everything was leveled how I wanted it

I meant the vox samples, did you find those samples and Pitch them to key? I never could figure out how people do that.

This beat, I pitched them up a few semitones to get them in key and then just made sure they blended throughout. Thats usally the process of how ot goes

This is dope I dig this beat you nailed it when you said you wanted to make something for people to vibe to. I do think the beat could use a lil mixing and some arrangement changes can be made at certain points theres too much going on but as you said you wasn't trying to make a hit overall real dope vibes if this was polished I could hear Chance The Rapper on this.

Damn this is fire, can hear Bruno Mars on this most def but this beat tell story by itself. That chord progression is so dope and the whole vibe is kinda 80s disco music inspired with the synths and all that but with a modern twist. I like the arragment it so dynamic it keep the beat interesting. When I listened I thought it would be cool to have a more laid back section/switch up without the drums and then it started at the end. Keep em coming fam, this is 10/10

Let us know what you think:
[NEW] Travis Scott Type Beat - Haze [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Back