Chilled out guitar with brazilian sample (f4f)

seq

Always looking for feedback and ways to improve. Please tell me what you think could improve the track and make sure to leave your links below so that I can check them out!

Wow, this is some serious laid-back vibes. Feels like im laying in a hammock blazing one up lol. Love the background vocals, drums are on point, great choice of synths.....don't have much bad to say lol.

Keep up the hard work! 1 <3

Thanks dude! definitely the vibe i was going for when I found this sample!

cheers again for checking it out much appreciated

Very chill vibe, great sample selection. Drums fits it also. GREAT mixing. I have nothing negative to say. We have some damn good producers on this site.

Return FeedBack HERE

Left you some feedback on your link. Thanks for the comments. Im with you 100 percent... some great producers on this site

Ya man this is real chill no doubt, very laid back like on a island with white sand and clear blue water man... This is mixed real well,, good job

Love the organ chords. Right up my alley. I think I would like hearing a thicker sounding snare for a lot of it. But besides that, this is really dope. Love the melody and little piano line in the background. Good work.

Yea i totally agree on the snare. I think I should have layered it with a thicker one for sure. Thanks for checking it out and for leaving feedback, I appreciate it

Yea, totally, the snare need more thud. Gonna make sure that snare is sounding thicker on the next track. Thanks for checking it out!!!

Back