Chilled out Futurehop!! Amazing beat with harp samples!! Dangerous!! F4F 100!

kdanger

I love the topic I chose for this beat!!! Its about an acid trip! Haha.
how is it? how can I make it better?
share follow like whatever you wish!!

looking for collabs!! preferably future base but im still doing boom bap also!!

drop yo lanks

i like this track yo! that harp sample is dope! you flowin over this beat makes it complete! great job!

This is a really cool style, the heavy bass with the more natural sounding drums. The snare in particular is very cool. If anything, I might cut the bass in the upper mids or highs to help it not fight with the voice as much, though I guess it's a give and take when you're really trying to get the bass thumping. Regardless, this was real nice, keep at it!

Man, this beat is crazy:O Where did you get that harp sample??
Love that distorted bass as well man. great job!

Great Sample! Slightly too much reverb for me, but that's a subjective thing. Otherwise, great beat.

I really like the harp! I'll actually be using A LOT of harp in my upcoming EP haha, so I always like seeing other people using it.

I think the natural drums are great, but i'm truthfully not a fan of that bass I feel like a more natural bass would be absolutely perfect for this song, just my 2 cents.
Your flow and voice are great! really compliment the song well

This beat is lit! Really loving the production on this joint. You definitely have a good ear for picking instrumentals. You really navigate well on these type of tracks. Like I said before, you have found your sound. I think your vocals at times get a little lost in the beat though. Otherwise, dope!

This is pretty tight, but it sounds like you compressed the crap out of it. how many dbs are you compressing? The entire time I was listening to your track I was kind of distracted by it lol.

This is pretty tight, but it sounds like you compressed the crap out of it. how many dbs are you compressing? The entire time I was listening to your track I was kind of distracted by it lol.

@BayLifeProd
the beat or the vocs? I didn't make this beat so didn't touch anything on it... it may just be the beat itself... if you mean the vocs I compress and then multipressed on top

Last edited:
Oh we're supposed to be listening to the vocals.. I was too distracted by that harp sample. Trippy shit, sounds pretty good though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback!

- Great sample and sample chop
- The drums need to be brought out in the mix in my opinion
- Other than that, mix is solid though -- maybe take more of the low end off for the main sample
- There could've been more space made for the vocals so that it sounds less cluttered

Whoah, super trippy man, I love it. Obviously the beat's incredible haha but your vocals perfectly matched the track. This is super dope, the timing and cadence are solid and I know it's a stupid bit of "feedback" but I thought it was classy how you left little spaces between each verse and just let the beat ride for a bit, that was cool.

Harp chops are cool and I dig the panned percussions plus when the bass and singer come in the beat really comes together. Flow is clean, but it sounds like it gets squished in the stereo instruments at points - maybe up the volume a bit.

Back