Chill Rap Beat - Feedback for Feedback 100%

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Here's my newest project. It's a slower and more ambient style beat. It still has the outer space melodies but it's written in B major.
It's still not done. I'm extending it (obviously) and working on the mix more before releasing on iTunes, Spotify, etc.

What do you guys think?

Here are my others songs if you're interested: https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats

If anyone likes this and wants to rap on it, let me know. Other than that feedback is very helpful at this point. All feedback will be returned. Post your song or beat. I'll take a listen and give feedback as well.

Thanks!

This is different, man. I like it! It's weird, in a good way of course. If it were me, I would lower the synths just a bit.

It would be wild to hear someone flow over this. Keep sharpening those skills and putting in that work! It most definitely is gonna pay off.

Thanks BB beats (Bourbon boy) for returning the feedback. I already found ya and I'll be listening to ya in the future too! Thanks for the feedback on the synth. I'll work that in tomorrow when my ears are fresh.

Thanks LeftFieldBeats, I'll work some beat variation tomorrow! I left a reply on your thread for you new track. I think it's good. The vocals are really creative and kind of funny. They're a little loud though. The beat is important to and needs more room to punch through. Very cool track tho, good one!

bump,

Also, I want to make this into a longer 10 minute electronic piece ("composition"), but if anybody wants to rap over what I have, I can make a unique shorter beat version as well.

Last edited:
Thanks French Player,

I'm finishing this track and its accompanying track on the EP this week. I left a reply on your thread as well. Thank you.

Thanks michaelmintchev,

the intro is catchy with the panning effects. The beat is cool and rolls along nicely too. The bassline peaks in a few areas but the melody on it is super catchy! I can hear something crackle, but it may be an effect you intend to have (record oracle or something). I think you have really cool beat. Thank you for your feedback.

Really liking the vibe man. Don't think I've ever heard anyone rap on a beat like this so that would be super interesting. Keep working!

Really liking the vibe man. Don't think I've ever heard anyone rap on a beat like this so that would be super interesting. Keep working!

Thanks! i'm listening to your beat right now. Do you make the vocals too or just the production? It sounds really tight and well mixed! The vocals have a good tone to them, and the beat is pleasant / kind of beach sounding. Cool tune!

thanks Headcutta! You beat has a really tight head bob to it. haha I can't help but move to this. it sounds tight!

If anyone likes this and wants to rap on it, let me know. Other than that feedback is very helpful at this point. All feedback will be returned. Post your song or beat. I'll take a listen and give feedback as well.

Thanks!

Man I love that synth at the intro, the way it pops in and out is really cinematic. Couldn't see most artists doing it justice, it works great on its own though like an interlude. Only thing I would change is that second lead that comes in, doesn't seem to fit the rest

Check out my new track:https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/post-your-music-itt-feedback-thread-533419/

Bund&Grund, sorry it took so long to write back...

Your beat is incredible. It's one of the best I've heard this month! Everyone on this thread (if you read this) should check it out. it's fire. Very big tune.

I like the idea with the synths but i feel like the drums groove doesn't flow with the synths.

Back