Chil Melodicl Trap Beat, Would love to hear some feedback!

Drop was cool, proposal vibe is different from what i was first thinking. Great stuff, really cool sample, kick&snap works good. Mix sounds balanced to me, nothing to change really, quite original beat. Appreciate it. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Thanks Bro! Mixed the beat with headphones. Nice to hear its well Balanced.
I listened to your track on SC. Its smooth and i like the vibe. would trow some changeups here and there to keep it interesting.
Keep up the good work. :)

Yoo this is a nice beat! Love the drums, the snare and kick are very boomy and crisp which is dope. although im not really feeling the open hihats that much. I liked the closed one u had during the "hook". This is sick though, the melodies are nicely laid out.

Would you mind leaving some feedback on this track?
https://soundcloud.com/distortedwonder/10-drive

Thanks for listening bro! yeah that trappy hats fits more for this type of sound.

Listened to your track on SC and Bruuhhhh that sound is crazy! The beat Bumps nice and is creative. Love the the outro where it gets smooth. Keep spreading your music. Leave you a follow.

Drop was cool, proposal vibe is different from what i was first thinking. Great stuff, really cool sample, kick&snap works good. Mix sounds balanced to me, nothing to change really, quite original beat. Appreciate it. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Thanks for listening bro! Thank you glad you dig it. Its not sampled bro played with Orchestral for the piano sound and For the SAX like melody i use Reaktor 5 Preset called Harmonix and i love the organic sound it has.

Leave you a follow on soundcloud. That Spring love beat is dope. The clap is crisp af. has some oldshool vibe. Nice sampling bro! Greets to brasil.

Back