Check out 'Nine to Five'. Hope you like it! F4F

Soloteq

EDIT: Guys, any feedback, any at all is appreciated. I take any feedback extremely serious and try to improve as much as I can with any song I make. So, don't be shy - you might be helping a little brother a long the way with a simple post. Thanks for your time.

Produced and Mastered on Ableton Live.

Last edited:
Guys, any feedback, any at all is appreciated. I take any feedback extremely serious and try to improve as much as I can with any song I make. So, don't be shy - you might be helping a little brother a long the way with a simple post. Thanks for your time.

i like your drumwork, especially that rolling percussion. i think the main synth sounds cool but could be switched up more, or perhaps if you play around with filters as it goes. dope beat though, well structured and mixed. check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dirty-south-etc/next-banger-f4f-grime-509946/

Thanks for the feedback bro, I appreciate it.

i think the main synth sounds cool but could be switched up more
Could you be more specific? I mean, which synths are you talking about? Thanks!

Like the feel and flow. Would like to maybe here more pieces of the piano melody chopped sparingly throughout the entire track. Just a piece here and there sprinkled in to tie in fully with the drop where it comes in now.

Like the feel and flow. Would like to maybe here more pieces of the piano melody chopped sparingly throughout the entire track. Just a piece here and there sprinkled in to tie in fully with the drop where it comes in now.

Thanks for the feedback, I didn't think about that but will certainly give it a try and see how it will sound. Thanks!

Really liked the lead in bro! I think some sweeping high frequency synths, like a white noise with a sweeping bandpass filter, would help liven up the mix. Right now, everything sounds muffled, leaving a bit too much headroom in the upper frequencies. Try experimenting with that, or using bells with more high frequencies. I would also personally choose a different kick drum. The one you use here sounds too loose. I think a harder hitting type of kick drum would sound better in the mix. Something with more of a lower frequency thud. Other than that, it's a great sentimental trap track. Keep up the great work bro! Followed you on SoundCloud.

Here's my thread! Let me know what you think!

Really liked the lead in bro! I think some sweeping high frequency synths, like a white noise with a sweeping bandpass filter, would help liven up the mix. Right now, everything sounds muffled, leaving a bit too much headroom in the upper frequencies. Try experimenting with that, or using bells with more high frequencies. I would also personally choose a different kick drum. The one you use here sounds too loose. I think a harder hitting type of kick drum would sound better in the mix. Something with more of a lower frequency thud. Other than that, it's a great sentimental trap track. Keep up the great work bro! Followed you on SoundCloud.

Here's my thread! Let me know what you think!

Great feedback, I know what you mean. Will look into it and update you guys soon. Thanks!

Back